Download Bamboo Paper for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Bamboo Paper for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Bamboo Paper on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Bamboo Paper for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Bamboo Paper on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Bamboo Paper on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Bamboo Paper for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Bamboo Paper on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Bamboo Paper and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Bamboo Paper for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Bamboo Paper on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Bamboo Paper and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Bamboo Paper and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Bamboo Paper|
|Developer||Wacom Co. Ltd.|
|Update||December 10, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Bamboo Paper FAQs, Guide, and Features
Turn your Android tablet into a paper notebook and capture your ideas everywhere, anytime. Taking notes, sketching, and drawing is as straightforward and simple as using real pen and paper.
CREATE YOUR OWN COLORS
Set any color and create a custom color palette with 36 color swatches. Express your creativity with all possible colors.
ANNOTATE WITH PHOTOS
Enrich your notes or journal with photos. Add images or photos to your page and sketch or write on top.
ADD TINIEST DETAILS
With our unique zoom function, you can draw or write fine lines and fit more notes onto the page.
GET YOUR IDEAS FURTHER
Activate the free Inkspace Plus features in your Bamboo Paper app (Wacom ID required) to automatically sync and access your sketches and notes from anywhere, at any time, across all your devices. Easily export and share your ideas in different file formats, such as .psd, .svg, and rich text. And collaborate on a real-time canvas with others – no matter where you are.
CAPTURE YOUR IDEAS WITH A BAMBOO STYLUS
For the best result and experience, use Bamboo Paper together with a Bamboo Stylus.
START ON PAPER WITH A BAMBOO SMARTPAD
Prefer to start on real paper? Capture your ideas with pen on paper on the new Bamboo Folio or Slate by Wacom and digitally shape and refine them later in Bamboo Paper.
QUICK NOTE Widget
Capture your ideas instantly with the quick note widget. Create a new page with one click from your home screen.
The Bamboo Paper is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.