Download Baseball Star for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Baseball Star for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Baseball Star on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Baseball Star for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Baseball Star on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Baseball Star on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Baseball Star for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Baseball Star on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Baseball Star and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Baseball Star for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Baseball Star on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Baseball Star and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Baseball Star and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Baseball Star|
|Update||October 14, 2021|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
Baseball Star FAQs, Guide, and Features
1) No need to connect to the internet.
2) Enjoy the game comfortably with plentiful daily free bonus like player cards, items, game points etc.
3) Enjoy a real full 3D baseball game with playing mode and management mode.
4) Create your team and build up your roster as you want by editing features.
5) Make your team and players more powerful and win the Legend Championship.
6) Support for Tablet PC
■ Game Mode
1) League Mode
– Compose the season with the number of games as you want. (16, 32, 64, 128 games)
– Select the number of innings you want. (3, 6, 9 innings)
2) Challenge Mode
– 5 leagues (Minor, Major, Master, Champion, Legend)
– Win the championship and battle with more powerful teams of the higher league.
3) Event Match
– It is held once a day and rewards is paid according to victory and defeat.
– It is based on automatic progression, and you can intervene in the game through direct play at important moments.
■ Game Play
1) Play : Play all innings in person (some innings can be proceeded automatically if you want)
2) Auto Play : Proceed each game automatically
3) Auto Season : Proceed whole season automatically (Challenge Mode)
■ Training and Upgrade
1) Make you team more powerful by training your players and recruiting more powerful players.
2) Equip your team and players with various items.
3) Upgrade your stadium and hold more good players.
When you change your phone device or delete the game, all game data is initialized.
Please use option Data>Save to save all game data and use option Data>Load to restore.
The Baseball Star is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.