Download Battery Protector for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Battery Protector for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Battery Protector on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Battery Protector for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Battery Protector on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Battery Protector on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Battery Protector for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Battery Protector on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Battery Protector and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Battery Protector for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Battery Protector on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Battery Protector and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Battery Protector and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Battery Protector|
|Update||May 31, 2015|
|Requirement||2.3 and up|
Battery Protector FAQs, Guide, and Features
Most Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) or Lithium polymer (Li-Po) cells must not be charged above 45°C or discharged above 60°C. These limits can be pushed a bit higher, but at the expense of cycle life.
Ideal for overclockers / power users and normal users who want another layer of battery protection that you can control.
Optimized for ICS and newer Android devices.
– Customizable Battery voltage critical value.
– Customizable Battery temperature critical value.
– Celsius and Fahrenheit units.
– Voice (Sound) notifications.
– Message notifications.
– Notifies on Full charged.
– Notifies on Critical and Overheat temparature.
– Notifies on Critical and Overvoltage.
– Notifies on Plug/Charge.
– Notifies on 10% charge remaning.
– Includes clean widget for monitoring.
– Low memory footprint
For first use the notifications are off. To run alarm service check the notification box and click save.
To disable unchecked notification box and click save.
You can use the alarm service without using the widget.
Email developer to request new features.
Fixed Widget Update issue
Fixed Audio notifications
Other Bug Fix.
The Battery Protector is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.