Download BBC News for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the BBC News for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the BBC News on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install BBC News for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the BBC News on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the BBC News on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install BBC News for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the BBC News on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the BBC News and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install BBC News for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the BBC News on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the BBC News and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the BBC News and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||BBC News|
|Developer||Media Applications Technologies for the BBC|
|Update||November 15, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
BBC News FAQs, Guide, and Features
Get the latest breaking news from the BBC and our global network of journalists.
The app offers the BBC News Channel streamed live in the Video tab, social features and personalisation so you can re-order the news topics to suit your interests.
Top Stories brings you the latest, breaking news from our trusted global network of journalists.
My News is a feature allowing you to personalise your news offering.
Add topics wherever you see the + icon for a quick route straight to the stories you care about.
Stories from topics you add will appear in your personalised My News feed. Here you can order stories by topic or time, and use the Manage Topics screen to stay on top of the news of the day.
Find content fast
The app can suggest topics based on your location, stories you’ve recently viewed and what’s in the news now.
And you can quickly find content and topics that interest you using the Search. Choose from the familiar list of BBC News indexes such as Politics, Business, Entertainment and Health or search for your own subjects of interest whether they’re people, places, things or themes.
More of the news you care about
We now offer a fuller selection of stories from the newsroom, including:
– Popular. Keep on top of popular stories and videos from across the BBC, regularly updated throughout the day
– Live BBC News channel, available in the Video tab, up-to-the-minute reports available 24-hours a day
– Read the best journalism from BBC correspondents
– Access to our full range of video and audio
– Photo galleries and full-screen images
– Push notifications for breaking news stories
– My News Follow topics you are interested in and find them in the My News tab
– Video over 3G and wifi
– Improved offline experience. Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them at your leisure
– Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
– Share stories to your social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
– Font controls to increase or decrease the story text size to suit you
– Related stories, related topics. Go deeper into a storyline with suggestions for further reading and viewing and a range of topics related to each story
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by Airship on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service. No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed.
You can choose to unsubscribe from BBC News push notifications in your device’s ‘Notifications’ screen.
For more information about how and why we use information about you, please visit the BBC News App Privacy Notice: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/help-55320181
– INTERNET: Used to get the latest news content from the BBC
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine whether you are on 3G or Wifi to deliver the best quality content
– WAKE_LOCK: Used if you enable background updates in settings
– GET_ACCOUNTS: Used to determine if your device is capable of receiving Push messages
– C2D_RECEIVE/C2D_MESSAGE: Used to receive Push messages if you opt in
– ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows the app to suggest news based on your location (Android 4.0 and above)
– READ_SYNC_SETTINGS/WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS/AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS: Used for managing background updates to get the latest news content from the BBC (Android 4.1 and above)
The BBC News is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.