Download Bike 3D Configurator for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Bike 3D Configurator for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Bike 3D Configurator on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Bike 3D Configurator for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Bike 3D Configurator on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Bike 3D Configurator on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Bike 3D Configurator for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Bike 3D Configurator on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Bike 3D Configurator and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Bike 3D Configurator for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Bike 3D Configurator on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Bike 3D Configurator and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Bike 3D Configurator and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Bike 3D Configurator
|App Name||Bike 3D Configurator|
|Update||December 3, 2019|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Bike 3D Configurator FAQs, Guide, and Features
Project Bike 3d Configurator is created so that you can build your existing or future bike with modern technology and 3D graphics. Bike customization has never been so quick and easy – change components, experiment with colors, see how suspension works, show your friends, create the bike of your dream! In the future, we see the project as an online shop or service with which you can easily build and then purchase your bike. We also have plans to add other types of bikes, more hardtail, dirt, dh, cross country bikes, road and city bikes.
You can now view your dream bike in gorgeous augmented reality. If your device is compatible with AR, you can switch between 3D mode and Augmented Reality mode on the fly. Walk around your bike, view it from all angles and in real-life like size! This is the true future of shopping.
We make option to paint the components that might be painted by custom colors: bike frames, wheel hubs, spokes, hydrolines, rims, grips, pedals, stems, handlebars. For such components as: bike forks, tyres, headsets, brakes, saddles, chain guides, brake rotors, shocks, derailleurs, cassettes, we leave only those colors that provided by the manufacturer. If you want to see your bike in our configurator, please vote on the project page for a new frame or fork you’d like to see in the future updates.
The project is free for everyone, however it’s future depends directly on your help. So please share an app and your own design with your friends, this is the best contribution you can make for this project. Another way to help us is to leave your feedback on Google Play.
– 3D mode and Augmented Reality mode
– Change components
– Change colors, frame size, fork travel, wheel size
– Demonstration of fork and frame suspension travel, with actual dimensions
– Save your designs and share them with your friends in social networks
AR Mode Supported only on this devices:
Asus Zenfone AR
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel XL
Samsung Galaxy Note8
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S9
Samsung Galaxy S9+
The Bike 3D Configurator is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.