Download Blink for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Blink for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Blink on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Blink for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Blink on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Blink on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Blink for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Blink on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Blink and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Blink for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Blink on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Blink and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Blink and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Blink Media Inc|
|Update||September 13, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Blink FAQs, Guide, and Features
Blink is the leading professional network for the media industry. Our global network includes the best storytellers in 180+ countries and our platform makes it easy to discover, hire and manage your freelance network in one place.
Search and connect with the most talented photographers, directors, videographers, writers and media companies around the world. Using real-time location data from our mobile app, you’re able to hire on-location talent fast.
Send job briefs, check availability and source the highest quality content with our
on-demand production tools. Blink is designed for project and team management as well, being used by the largest media companies in the industry to keep everyone in the loop.
We’ve built an unmatched marketplace of the biggest media companies and the hottest young content startups who are looking for high quality, flexible and dynamic storytellers in major markets and every city in between. Diversify your client list, keep your existing customers up to date and find your next big opportunity on Blink.
Blink is the perfect tool for big and small media companies, agencies and
collectives to keep their teams organized and market themselves to a larger client
base. Upgrade to Blink Pro to gain instant access to every member of our network and share your contacts with other members of your team.
– We’ve fixed an issue where in some instances the application would crash on launch.
– We’ve fixed an issue where in viewing Vimeo profiles in some instances would cause the application to crash.
The Blink is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.