Download Blink Mobility for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Blink Mobility for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Blink Mobility on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Blink Mobility for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Blink Mobility on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Blink Mobility on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Blink Mobility for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Blink Mobility on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Blink Mobility and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Blink Mobility for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Blink Mobility on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Blink Mobility and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Blink Mobility and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Blink Mobility|
|Update||December 3, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Blink Mobility FAQs, Guide, and Features
BlueLA powered by Blink Mobility is a 100% electric car sharing service that provides members vehicles for their everyday needs. The clean and convenient EV rentals can be picked up and dropped off at 40 locations around the city, eliminating the need for your own car. The BlueLA powered by Blink Mobility service is bringing a smarter, greener transportation option to Los Angeles, improving the community and environment one ride at a time.
Becoming a member is easy and affordable! Simply download the mobile app and register today!
The mobile app unlocks the electric power of our fleet. With the app you can begin your membership, find and rent vehicles, use as the vehicle’s smart key, see your rental history, and manage your membership.
Featuring low monthly membership fees and only cents per minute use rates, BlueLA powered by Blink Mobility is sure to fit everyone’s budget.
Boasting 40 central locations across LA, easy reservations, and simple self-service rentals, BlueLA powered by Blink Mobility is the easiest way to rent a car.
Featuring a fleet of brand-new Chevy Bolt electric crossover vehicles, our 100% electric vehicles are practical, comfortable, fun, and perfect for LA driving!
Do good for the environment and your wallet, reducing CO2 emissions while enjoying the torque only an electric vehicle can provide.
A SMARTER WAY TO GET AROUND TOWN!
Android 12 Updates.
The Blink Mobility is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.