Download Blink Store for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Blink Store for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Blink Store on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Blink Store for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Blink Store on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Blink Store on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Blink Store for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Blink Store on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Blink Store and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Blink Store for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Blink Store on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Blink Store and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Blink Store and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Blink Store|
|Developer||Blink Prime LLC|
|Update||August 27, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Blink Store FAQs, Guide, and Features
Our aim behind developing Blink is to simplify the delivery management process of placing orders and streamlining the entire process of ordering, especially food ordering, from menu display to delivery of the order. It adds extra qualities to delivery system like great customer service, speed and professionalism in all sphere of the platform. We provide our partners with a platform to show their full potential on delivery business and to display their service and menu to their customers on the go and to ensure with the ease of managing their business to achieve maximum growth.
Like all sophisticated apps Blink offers amazing features based on strategy, design, and development as per your need and is like a cakewalk to manage. The app helps you to have a stronger value proposition over your competitors and it can be operated seamlessly over iOS and Android. Some of the unique features of Blink include:
1. View shop and restaurant list based on the location
2. Track the status of your order in real-time
3. Inquire and make reservations at restaurants
4. Customize your order as per your taste and preference
5. Navigate throughout sitemap and check for varieties of cuisines and dishes served by the restaurants without registering on the application
– UI Improvement
– Bug fixes
The Blink Store is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.