Download BlockaNet: Proxy List for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the BlockaNet: Proxy List for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the BlockaNet: Proxy List on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install BlockaNet: Proxy List for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the BlockaNet: Proxy List on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the BlockaNet: Proxy List on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install BlockaNet: Proxy List for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the BlockaNet: Proxy List on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the BlockaNet: Proxy List and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install BlockaNet: Proxy List for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the BlockaNet: Proxy List on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the BlockaNet: Proxy List and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the BlockaNet: Proxy List and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
BlockaNet: Proxy List
|App Name||BlockaNet: Proxy List|
|Update||November 5, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
BlockaNet: Proxy List FAQs, Guide, and Features
The largest collection of HTTP, SOCK4 and SOCKS5 online proxies. By routing your internet connection to a proxy from the list, you will change the IP address that your device uses to connect to the internet. Any site you then visit through your browser or through an HTTP-based app will then have no trackable IP record of your visit and believe you are based in the country of the proxy you chose. All proxies are free and for public use. Please respect the fact that individuals are handing over their bandwidth and processing power so that you may have wider access, privacy and security on the web. This means do not make heavy download requests unless necessary. Further, be wary about sharing sensitive information when connected to a proxy since administrators of the servers are themselves anonymous and may or may not be fully trustworthy. By using an HTTPS proxy, you can encrypt your internet activity and feel safer while using a public WiFi connection. Always prefer proxies based close to you for better speeds.
● Support Android 12
● Updated offline proxies list
The BlockaNet: Proxy List is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.