Download Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing
|App Name||Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing|
|Update||July 20, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing FAQs, Guide, and Features
Blocky Highway is about racing traffic, avoiding trains, collecting cars and most importantly having fun. Collect coins, open prize boxes to get new cars and complete collections! Drive at full speed to score big and be the #1.
Crash time! Control your car after crash, hit traffic cars for extra score!
– Gorgeous voxel art graphics
– 4 worlds to choose from
– 55 different vehicles to drive : Taxi, Tank, Ufo, Police Car, Army 4×4, Dragster, Monster, Space Shuttle, Motorbikes, Boats
and so much more
– Crash time
– 11 car collections to complete
– 3 game modes
– Endless easy mode for kids
– Game Services Leaderboards
– Desert, Snow, Green and Water themes
You will enjoy this endless traffic racer for sure!
Please leave a rating and give your feedback so we can further improve the game.
Created By Dogbyte Games, creator of Offroad Legends, Blocky Roads, Redline Rush, Off The Road and Zombie Safari.
Info: We disclose the advertising ID of your device to advertising network companies to serve targeted ads in the game based on your personal preferences.
The Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.