Download Blood Pressure Diary for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Blood Pressure Diary for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Blood Pressure Diary on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Blood Pressure Diary for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Blood Pressure Diary on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Blood Pressure Diary on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Blood Pressure Diary for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Blood Pressure Diary on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Blood Pressure Diary and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Blood Pressure Diary for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Blood Pressure Diary on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Blood Pressure Diary and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Blood Pressure Diary and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Blood Pressure Diary
|App Name||Blood Pressure Diary|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||April 15, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Blood Pressure Diary FAQs, Guide, and Features
Note that this app DOES NOT measure the blood pressure. Please use FDA-approved blood pressure monitor (i.e., BP monitor) to measure BP reliably
Control high blood pressure (i.e., Hypertension) with our app!
Simple and Easy to use blood pressure app
1. You can easily log and track systolic, diastolic and pulse by just swiping your finger
2. You can easily add your tags (e.g., irregular heartbeat, cuff location like left/right arms, seated/reclined)
3. You can easily search your data (e.g., by date, tags, and bloodpressure zones)
Fully integrate with blood pressure zones
1. Automatically calculate bloodpressure zone
2. Support all blood pressure zones (i.e., Stage 1 and 2 Hypertension, Prehypertension, Normal, Hypotension)
3. Helpful to monitor and control your blood pressure and health
4. Easy-to-use for BP monitoring and tracking app
It’s ALL FREE
1. No restrictive feature (e.g., unlimited csv export)
Beautiful material UIs
1. Statistics with graphs and charts (e.g., average, minimum, maximum)
2. Interactive UI for blood pressure zones
3. Simple, but very effective UI
Support auto backup (> Android 6.0) and free csv export
1. Send your bloodpressure data to your physician or doctor
2. Also record heartrate and heartbeat
* Blood pressure (BP) monitoring/tracking and heart rate are very important for health. You can start managing your bloodpressure and heartrate now by using our blood pressure app, especially high bloodpressure or low blood pressure patients.
* According to American Heart Association (AHA), normal range of blood pressure are Systolic 91 ~ 120 mmHg and Diastolic 61 ~ 80 mmHg. Please enjoy our blood pressure (BP) log and tracker app.
* We’d appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to [email protected]
Thank you for using “Blood Pressure Diary” all the time. We regularly update the app on Google Play so that you can use it comfortably.
The Blood Pressure Diary is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.