Download Blood Pressure for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Blood Pressure for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Blood Pressure on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Blood Pressure for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Blood Pressure on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Blood Pressure on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Blood Pressure for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Blood Pressure on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Blood Pressure and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Blood Pressure for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Blood Pressure on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Blood Pressure and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Blood Pressure and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Blood Pressure|
|Update||August 28, 2021|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
Blood Pressure FAQs, Guide, and Features
Control your blood pressure with multiple build-in features like measurements analysis, statistics, graphs, comprehensive reports your doctor will love and many other tools to analyse high or low blood pressure!
Thanks to this app you will discover by yourself what, when, and how different factors influence your blood pressure!
Please keep in mind that this app does NOT measure blood pressure!
★ Very friendly and easy in use user interface
★ Save, edit or update your measurement
★ Describe your records:
● Tags – write short descriptions and use them repeatedly
● Date and time of BP measurement
● The values (systolic, diastolic, pulse and weight)
● Blood oxygen saturation
★ Support for multiple users.
★ Interactive charts
★ Statistics and blood pressure factors
● MAP – Mean Arterial Pressure
● PP – Pulse Pressure
● 24h average
● Cards with comparison of different time periods and factors
● and much more!
★ Export data:
● PDF – detailed reports
● graphs and statistics from app
★ Import CSV files, from app or OMRON connect
★ Reminders – helps to monitor blood pressure on a daily basis
★ Filters – unlimited possibilities in your hand. Decide what data the application will show, analyse or export!
★ Appearance – Customise the appearance of the application to your needs
● Light and Dark theme
● Customizable colors for values of systolic, diastolic, pulse and weight. Especially useful for color blind users
★ Categories: Choose from various blood pressure standards like JNC7, JNC8, ESH/ESC, Isolated Hypertension, Hypotension
★ Backups all your blood pressure data, so no need to worry about loosing them
Visit Support page with more detailed instructions
Remember that you still need to have a blood pressure monitor, in order to read the measurement. In addition, this application does not replace professional medical treatment and care!
I am always making changes and improvements to MyHeart. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
The Blood Pressure is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.