Download BLUE App for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the BLUE App for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the BLUE App on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install BLUE App for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the BLUE App on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the BLUE App on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install BLUE App for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the BLUE App on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the BLUE App and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install BLUE App for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the BLUE App on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the BLUE App and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the BLUE App and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||BLUE App|
|Update||December 2, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
BLUE App FAQs, Guide, and Features
The BLUE® App is your personal holiday planner at your TUI BLUE hotel – free of charge.
Even before your arrive, you can get in the mood for the best time of the year and never miss an attractive offer again.
You will find in the BLUE® App
• comprehensive information about the hotel and its surrounding area with tips for the best local sights
• the current daily program
• an integrated digital pinboard for exchanging and meeting up with other hotel guests
Booking functions in selected hotels for:
• services and extras 24/7
• table reservation at à-la-carte-restaurant s
• seat booking for popular activities such as functional training, tennis or for relaxing moments e.g. in your private daybed
TUI BLUE. Hotels designed for you. Modern and high quality hotel experiences tailored to your individual needs. Look forward to numerous sports activities, a varied and creative cuisine and endless opportunities to gain new experiences and collect unforgettable memories.
TUI HOTEL BETRIEBSGESELLSCHAFT MBH
Phone +49 (0)511/566-2583
Fax +49 (0)511/566-2545
Email: [email protected]
Managing directors: Artur Gerber, Jano Martin
COMPANY SEAT AND LOCAL COURT HANNOVER
Trade register: B 209800
Sales tax identification number: DE 298 292 632
The TUI Hotel Betriebsgesellschaft mbH is a TUI Group company.
TUI AG is represented by its Executive Board. Members of the Executive Board are: Friedrich Joussen (CEO), David Burling, Sebastian Ebel, Dr. Elke Eller, Frank Rosenberger
ONLINE QUARREL SETTLEMENT ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 14 PARAGRAPHS 1 ODR-VO:
The European Commission provides a platform to the online quarrel settlement (OS) which you find under http://ec. europa. eu / consumers/odr/.
Find further information here:
New in 3.30
• bugfixes and performance improvement
The BLUE App is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.