Download Blue Light Filter for Eye Care for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Blue Light Filter for Eye Care for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Blue Light Filter for Eye Care on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Blue Light Filter for Eye Care for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Blue Light Filter for Eye Care on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Blue Light Filter for Eye Care on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Blue Light Filter for Eye Care for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Blue Light Filter for Eye Care on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Blue Light Filter for Eye Care and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Blue Light Filter for Eye Care for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Blue Light Filter for Eye Care on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Blue Light Filter for Eye Care and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Blue Light Filter for Eye Care and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Blue Light Filter for Eye Care
|App Name||Blue Light Filter for Eye Care|
|Developer||IGNIS APP STUDIO|
|Update||April 25, 2016|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
Blue Light Filter for Eye Care FAQs, Guide, and Features
Blue light filter for your eye care & protection! Blue light, also known as “High-energy visible light” is given from your smartphone screen, which is said to be the cause of eye fatigue, deterioration of eye sight and insomnia. Prolonged exposure will damage the eyes retina.
This application, blue light filter will adjust a color of screen to reduce & block the blue light and helps your eyes relax, works similar to screen dimmer or screen filter, resulting in reduce eye fatigue, deterioration of eye sight.
** Functions of Blue light Filter for Eye Care**
1. Filter/Dimmer to protect your eyes.
Turn ON filter to start protecting your eyes! Especially effective when you are to stare at the smartphone screen for longer hours & during night.
2. Various Adjutments
– Filter/Dimmer strength from 0% to 100%
– 6 different filter/dimmer colors to choose from
– Adjust phone opacity and brightness
– Option to keep the status bar color as-is or include in the filter
3. Super simple & effective interface!
Turning ON/OFF is just within one-tap from app launch.
An option to auto-startup the filter when booted. Either ON/OFF.
Easily turn ON/OFF the filter from pulldown menu.
Ver.1.1.1 – Minor Bug Fix
The Blue Light Filter for Eye Care is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.