Download BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool
|App Name||BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool|
|Developer||Lemur Vehicle Monitors|
|Update||December 7, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool FAQs, Guide, and Features
BlueDriver® is a Premium Diagnostic OBD2 Scan Tool. It is used by professional mechanics, auto enthusiasts, and everyday vehicle owners who want to know more about how their vehicle is operating and how their vehicle can be fixed if the Check Engine Light comes on.
• Generate, print, and share Repair Reports (details below)
• Scan For Trouble Codes
• Clear Trouble Codes
• Enhanced Diagnostics (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc.) for
– GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Mercedes (2005 models and newer), Mitsubishi (2008 models and newer), Hyundai/Kia (2012 models and newer) (available worldwide)
– BMW/Mini, Honda/Acura, Volkswagen/Audi (available in North America)
– Subaru (available in United States)
• Mode 6 (On-Board Monitoring Test Results)
• Smog Readiness Check
• Freeze Frame Data
• Multi data (PID) interactive graphing and logging
• No Wires! Communicates with your vehicle wirelessly
• Metric and Imperial settings
••••••••BlueDriver Repair Report Information••••••••
The BlueDriver Repair Database contains over 30 million experienced-based Reported Fixes for Trouble Codes (DTC’s). Ranked as Top Reported Fixes, Frequently Reported Fixes and Other Reported Fixes, a BlueDriver Repair Report is specific to your vehicle’s year, make and model. The detailed report goes well beyond providing a cryptic code definition by giving you validated fixes for your trouble codes. Save time by using BlueDriver to prioritize how your vehicle can be repaired. Preview a sample Repair Report in App.
BlueDriver is a professional diagnostic scan tool and the App is free to install but does require the purchase of the BlueDriver Bluetooth® OBD2 Sensor to communicate with your vehicle. The Sensor is sold separately under the ‘More’ tab in App or at www.BlueDriver.com. Repair Reports can be generated without purchasing a Sensor by tapping ‘Repair Reports’ > ‘New Report’ and entering the VIN and Trouble Code.
The BlueDriver Sensor simply connects to your data port located inside your car near the steering wheel. Every car made since 1996 has a data port. BlueDriver has global vehicle compatibility and can be used anywhere in the world.
Check out what thousands of BlueDriver users and Fans are raving about at www.facebook.com/BlueDriver.f
Follow us on Twitter @BlueDriver_tw
– General Performance Enhancements
The BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.