Download BMI Calculator for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the BMI Calculator for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the BMI Calculator on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install BMI Calculator for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the BMI Calculator on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the BMI Calculator on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install BMI Calculator for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the BMI Calculator on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the BMI Calculator and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install BMI Calculator for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the BMI Calculator on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the BMI Calculator and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the BMI Calculator and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||BMI Calculator|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||July 22, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
BMI Calculator FAQs, Guide, and Features
With this ad-free BMI Calculator you can calculate and evaluate your Body Mass Index (BMI) based on the relevant information on body weight, height, age and sex. Check your body stats to find your ideal weight, because overweight and obesity are risk factors for diseases such as hypertension, heart disease and diabetes. It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet. More information about BMI classification which is used by the BMI Calculator is available on the website of the World Health Organization (WHO). Please leave a ★★★★★-rating if you like our app! Criticism, praise, problems with this app? Feel free to contact us via email: [email protected]
The BMI classification can now be changed in the app settings. We currently support the classification of the World Health Organization (WHO) and that of the German Nutrition Society (DGE).
The BMI Calculator is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.