Download BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides
|App Name||BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides|
|Update||September 27, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides FAQs, Guide, and Features
Join over 600,000 satisfied boaters that don’t leave shore without BoatUS every time they’re on the water.
The FREE BoatUS app has more than 7000 four star reviews. Download today.
# 24/7 towing assistance
• TowBoatUS is the nation’s largest network of on-water towers with more than 300 ports nationwide.
• Just tap Call For A Tow to connect to our dispatch center 24/7.
• When you use the app to call for a tow on the water or road, we’ll know your location – thanks to your phone’s GPS – and dispatch assistance to you quickly.
# Boating forecasts
• Check the current tides, weather and marine conditions on your local waterways or the forecasts for your favorite destinations for up to 5 days ahead of your trip.
• Customize your experience by selecting your preferred tide and buoy stations.
# Small craft advisories
• See what small craft advisories are or will be effecting your area before getting out on the water.
# Hurricane alerts
• Subscribe to specific hurricane alerts and/or select a region to monitor.
# BoatUS discount finder
• Find local marinas, tackle shops, and boatyards that offer you savings and discounts for being a BoatUS Member. Save on dockage, fuel, repairs, and more. And when you arrive, use the app to display your membership card to receive your discount.
• Locate West Marine stores, where BoatUS Members earn the highest level of loyalty rewards, plus TowBoatUS ports and life jacket loaner sites. Use the filters to adjust exactly what types of locations you want to see.
# Manage your membership
• Join, upgrade, or renew your membership right through the app.
# Manage your insurance policy
• BoatUS and GEICO boat policy holders can access your insurance card and policy details, see upcoming invoices, make payments, and even file a claim.
• Not insured with BoatUS? Use the BoatUS app to get a quote on insurance offered by the boating experts.
# Much more
• Share your location, raft up anchorage or favorite fishing hole via Facebook, text or email.
• We’re always looking for feedback, please let us know what features you’d like to see!
• BoatUS has been delivering time, money and lifesaving services to recreational boaters nationwide since 1966. We fight for your rights on Capitol Hill, provide water and road towing services, low-cost marine insurance, discounts at boating businesses nationwide, and more! For more information visit BoatUS.com to join over half a million Members that know it pays to belong. Call 800-888-4869 or visit BoatUS.com for additional information.
+ Feature and stability improvements.
+ Marine weather direct from NOAA.
+ A new home screen for your favorite destinations that includes small craft advisories, weather forecasts, and customizable buoy & tide stations backed by NOAA.
The BoatUS – Boat Weather & Tides is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.