Download Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises
|App Name||Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||July 4, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises FAQs, Guide, and Features
Created by Dr. Guy Doron (IDC) and based on psychology research.
Thinking about a new diet? Don’t like your body? Want to lose weight? Wishing you could love your body more that you currently do?
With Body+ you can start improving your positive body image and body acceptance today.
THE GG APPROACH
Instead of asking “can I lose 20 pounds” or “how do I lose weight”, GG Apps take a different approach: if we improve body image and accept our body, we can then start improving many other aspects of our wellbeing such as mood, and relieve depression, anxiety, and obsessions related to our perceived body image.
HOW GG WORKS
Throw away negative thoughts. Approach positive ones. Learn to identify your thoughts and respond quickly. Train daily and improve. The app focuses on positive body, body acceptance, distress, preoccupations with one’s appearance or perceived flaws.
– 15 free levels to learn, understand and improve.
– 1 free daily training level.
– In total, 48 levels including topics such as body-focused self-esteem, importance of appearance, shame, fear of being judged, the need to look perfect and more.
IS THE APP FOR ME?
The app was designed for wide range of people. The following sample statements represent some of the thinking we are targeting:
– I am obsessed with my body
– I have issues with how I look
– I need to lose weight
– I look weird
– I can’t have a relationship until I lose weight
– I suffer because of my looks
– I hate my body
– I hate looking in the mirror
– I have low body confidence
– I don’t like a particular part of my body
– I wish I could accept my body
These thoughts represents various body-related beliefs. In GG Body Love, we target these beliefs, make them more flexible and introduce ways to allow for positive thinking to take over.
RESEARCH AND THEORY BEHIND
According to CBT models, negative thoughts – individuals’ ongoing interpretations of the self, others and the world – maintain psychological difficulties such as obsessive preoccupation, low mood, and maladaptive behaviours.
In body distress and preoccupation, for instance, people’s negative self-talk often relates to the over-importance of appearance to their self-worth, their being accepted or their success in life more generally. Individuals with such beliefs will continuously say to themselves (in their heads) phrases such as ‘I’m ugly’, ‘I have to look perfect’ or ‘I will never be accepted because of my looks‘.
Such negative self-talk increases body related distress and preoccupation, intensifies negative mood and often provokes checking and reassurance for others.
GG Body Love was developed in order to provide an accessible CBT training platform that would allow individuals with body related distress and preoccupation to better deal with negative self-talk. The application is designed to:
1. increase individuals’ awareness of negative self-talk.
2. train individuals’ to better identify and challenge negative self-talk.
3. increase individuals’ access to neutral and positive self-talk.
4. increase the automaticity of the above processes.
To further strengthen learning of supportive self-talk, each level the player completes is followed by a small memory game in which one has to identify a supportive statement that appeared in the previous level.
Training using this application, will allow for gradual, steady learning of more positive thinking, thereby helping to break the vicious thought cycle maintaining appearance related preoccupation.
ABOUT GG APPS
GG Apps is a new and exciting mobile platform (from the same team that brought “Good Blocks”) aimed at improving people’s wellness by expanding and challenging their self-talk.
OTHER APPS by GG
GG OCD Daily Training App
GG Self Care & Mood Tracker
GG Relationship Doubt & Obsessions (ROCD)
You can now improve your body image and increase body satisfaction by taking 3 minute daily exercises.
– New user experience with many improvements
– Bug fixes
The Body+ Love & Acceptance Exercises is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.