Download Boky – Baby Diary for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Boky – Baby Diary for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Boky – Baby Diary on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Boky – Baby Diary for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Boky – Baby Diary on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Boky – Baby Diary on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Boky – Baby Diary for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Boky – Baby Diary on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Boky – Baby Diary and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Boky – Baby Diary for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Boky – Baby Diary on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Boky – Baby Diary and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Boky – Baby Diary and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Boky – Baby Diary
|App Name||Boky – Baby Diary|
|Update||February 26, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Boky – Baby Diary FAQs, Guide, and Features
Boky – Baby Diary is a tool that helps you to keep track of your baby in a fun way!
It’s set up in such a way so that you can track as much- or as little as you want!
Supports tracking of
– Food & Drink
It also features a newsfeed page which contains all your babies memories and milestones, this feed is private to you and the guardians you specify! Of course you can always share the individual memories and milestones to any platform you like.
Note: Boky was previously known as ‘Baby Tracker’!
+ Display the sum of quantities below the nutrition card
The Boky – Baby Diary is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.