Download Booky – Food and Lifestyle for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Booky – Food and Lifestyle for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Booky – Food and Lifestyle on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Booky – Food and Lifestyle for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Booky – Food and Lifestyle on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Booky – Food and Lifestyle on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Booky – Food and Lifestyle for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Booky – Food and Lifestyle on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Booky – Food and Lifestyle and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Booky – Food and Lifestyle for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Booky – Food and Lifestyle on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Booky – Food and Lifestyle and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Booky – Food and Lifestyle and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Booky – Food and Lifestyle
|App Name||Booky – Food and Lifestyle|
|Developer||Scrambled Eggs Pte Ltd|
|Update||November 5, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Booky – Food and Lifestyle FAQs, Guide, and Features
The #1 lifestyle app in the Philippines. Discover the best restaurants and local services. Enjoy Buy 1 Get 1 deals and up to 50% off with Booky Prime membership at over 2000 of the best places in town.
Designed to work OFFLINE for optimum performance. No internet needed.
Booky is the fastest way to:
• DISCOVER over 15,000 restaurants, beauty salons, fitness studios and classes covering Metro Manila, Baguio and Tagaytay.
• SAVE thousands of Pesos every month with Booky Prime membership. Sign up for 1 month free trial and enjoy Buy 1 Get 1 offers and up to 50% off your bill.
• BROWSE over 10,000 menus and service lists
• ORGANIZE your must-try and favorite restaurants into lists.
Thank you for support in Booky. Please send any feedback to [email protected]
Long time no see! We’re kicking things back up at Booky and this is the first of much more regular updates to come. This is a maintenance build to keep you up to date and prepared for all the new features we have lined up for this year!
Keep safe and be nice,
The Booky Team
The Booky – Food and Lifestyle is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.