Download Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization
|App Name||Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization|
|Update||October 29, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization FAQs, Guide, and Features
Do you find notifications and quick settings hard to reach with one hand at the top of your screen?
Don’t like stretching your hand up to reach them?
You no longer have to!
Bottom Quick Settings provides a smooth, fast and native feeling Android styled quick setting and notification panel at the bottom of your screen, allowing you to toggle settings like WiFi, Bluetooth, Flash and many more, as well as adding shortcuts to apps and websites in the panel too!
What is the difference between MIUI-ify and Bottom Quick Settings?
The main differences can be seen in the Play Store screenshots. MIUI-ify is cleaner, easier to use and follows the MIUI style. Bottom Quick Settings follows the style of Android P/Q.
– Control all notifications
– Reply, open, dismiss, interact and manage
– Full color customization
– Dynamic colors
BOTTOM STATUS BAR
– Move your device’s status bar to the bottom of the screen
– Full support for notifications and system setting icons
– Full color personalization
– Blacklist: hide the status bar in specific apps
QUICK SETTING TILES
– 40+ different settings
– Add any app or URL as a shortcut in the panel
– Layout: Change the number of tile rows and columns
– Sliders: Screen brightness, ringtone, alarm, notification and media volume
– Android Q & Pie themed
HANDLE TRIGGER AREA
– Customizable position and size so it doesn’t interfere with navigation gestures
– Options to hide in landscape and fullscreen
– Blacklist: hide the handle trigger in specific apps
– Blur the background
– Change the colors of the panel background and the quick setting icons
– Add a background image to the panel
– Select an app icon pack
– Match the navigation bar color to the footer color
– Dark mode
– Integration with Tasker
BACKUP / RESTORE
– Backup and Restore your customisations
– Share your own and use customizations created by others in this Telegram group: t.me/BottomQuickSettingsBackupSharing
Get extra features with Root / ADB
– Ability to toggle secure system settings such as Mobile Data and Location. These settings can only be toggled with root or a one time ADB command, due to Android’s security restrictions
Some of the main quick settings:
– Mobile data
– Rotate mode
– Do not disturb
– Airplane mode
– Night mode
– Torch / Flashlight
– Music controls
– WiFi hotspot
– Screen timeout
– Immersive mode
– Caffeine (keep screen awake)
– Invert colors
– Battery Saver
– And over 20 more!
iOS has had the control center at the bottom of the screen for years.
With Bottom Quick Settings and its notification bar, you can finally get the same ease of access and more with a material design style!
– Promo video: youtu.be/A5XghIuvweE
– Bottom Status Bar demonstration: youtu.be/0mCkf7rguXs
– In-depth look: youtu.be/I3BG9A536-s
– MIUI ify – Notification Shade: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tombayley.miui
– Twitter: twitter.com/tombayleyapps
– Telegram: t.me/joinchat/Kcx0ChNj2j5R4B0UpYp4SQ
– XDA forum: forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-quick-settings-t3864903
– FAQ: tombayley.dev/apps/bottom-quick-settings/faq/
– Email: [email protected]
Some extra options to personalize require an in-app purchase including notifications, colours and additional quick settings
– Bug fixes and general improvements
The Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.