Download Boxing Interval Timer for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Boxing Interval Timer for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Boxing Interval Timer on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Boxing Interval Timer for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Boxing Interval Timer on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Boxing Interval Timer on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Boxing Interval Timer for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Boxing Interval Timer on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Boxing Interval Timer and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Boxing Interval Timer for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Boxing Interval Timer on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Boxing Interval Timer and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Boxing Interval Timer and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Boxing Interval Timer
|App Name||Boxing Interval Timer|
|Developer||Brucemax Sport Apps|
|Update||July 10, 2021|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
Boxing Interval Timer FAQs, Guide, and Features
Boxing is life! Boxing training is road of fighter! Most flexible workout timer! This application serves to count boxing rounds.
– Site boxingtimer.org
Capabilities and features:
⚡️ Create and edit profiles for different kinds of workout: boxing, ufc, mma, tabata, crossfit
⚡️ Proximity and shake sensor – boxing training without removing gloves
⚡️ Additional notifications: inner round signals, prepare before round and rest end
⚡️ Voice notifications – reports about current round number
⚡️ Customize each round or rest time independently as you want
Timer will help you to train at home. It includes the preparation signals, the start and end of the round signals, as well as periodical signal inside the round. Boxing workout trainer can also be used for other sports such as Muay Thai, MMA, CrossFit, etc. Using it like countdown timer or tabata timer! You can operate the button “Fight!” using the accelerometer or proximity sensors, without removing boxing gloves. Also you can choose some own custom sounds.
The application is used by such the professional coach as Aemando Guzman from “Lite-It Up Boxing Team”, seen a lot of champions in his gym.
Please, don’t be upset if you find some bug. Just write me about it and I will try fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.
We are open to assist in translating the application into your native language 🙂
💪 Fixed quiet sound when listening to music
💪 Round number voice notifications on different languages
💪 Ability to set the application language regardless of phone settings
💪 Ability to switch to the next round
💪 Implemented total training time
💪 Change audio stream to alarm type, so you may set different volume for music and signals in the app
The Boxing Interval Timer is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.