Download Boxing Round Interval Timer for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Boxing Round Interval Timer for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Boxing Round Interval Timer on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Boxing Round Interval Timer for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Boxing Round Interval Timer on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Boxing Round Interval Timer on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Boxing Round Interval Timer for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Boxing Round Interval Timer on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Boxing Round Interval Timer and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Boxing Round Interval Timer for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Boxing Round Interval Timer on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Boxing Round Interval Timer and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Boxing Round Interval Timer and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Boxing Round Interval Timer
|App Name||Boxing Round Interval Timer|
|Developer||Net Income Apps|
|Update||November 26, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Boxing Round Interval Timer FAQs, Guide, and Features
Boxing Round Interval Timer is free round timer designed for boxing, MMA and other martial arts and sports trainings. It is simple, modern and effective and works well also for HIIT trainings like tabata.
Boxing training is one of the most intensive and difficult trainings you can do. And it doesn’t matter if you really want to learn how to punch, boxing will help you to lose weight, get fit and feel much better (well, if you survive boxing workouts). Boxing is passion, heaven and hell, and it is not always easy to concentrate on hellish boxing training if there is no boxing trainer around. You need strong motivation and spirit but our Boxing Round Interval Timer could also help you to maintain self-control and to never give-up. How could you go the distance in life or in boxing match if you cannot complete your boxing workouts?
* Easy to use boxing round timer
* Can be used for tabata workouts and other HIIT exercises
* Set number of rounds, lenght of each round and pause between rounds to support your boxing workout
* Features only basic functions so you can start your HIIT workout in a matter of seconds
* Timekeeper sound signaling last 10 seconds of each round
* Sound and vibration notifications for easy orientation without looking at the display
* Large timer with easy to read boxing clock and simple boxing animation
This Boxing Round Interval Timer is tool that will aid you during sparring or any training that requires interval stopwatch. It was inspired by boxing workouts but it will do as well for MMA training or as universal sport timer. It will be your trusty boxing clock that will help you maximize your effort even if there is no boxing coach around.
– Fix crash application
The Boxing Round Interval Timer is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.