Download Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker
|App Name||Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker|
|Update||June 11, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker FAQs, Guide, and Features
By a mom for other moms: Track and share all your baby’s activities.
No ads, adaptable styles, status bar widgets and a night mode make tracking a breeze.
Track breastfeeding, complementary feeding, sleeps, crying, weight, height and head circumference, pumping times, temperature and even arbitrary self-defined events like nappies or fever.
Want to share the work and info? You can sync with your partner, nanny, grandparents or even friends.
Diary and graphs to gain insights on how your baby develops over time.
Widgets for the lock screen, status bar and desktop are included for maximum convenience!
Nightmode with a configurable dark screen setup – you don’t want to disturb anybody during nightly baby nursing.
Breastfeeding tracker (free part of the baby tracker)
– Record when and on which side the baby is nursed. Simple and intuitive.
– Subsequent baby feedings can be joined into one meal.
– Graphical analysis of the logged daily breastfeeding times and meals.
– Displays your typical breastfeeding times: When does your baby typically get hungry?
– The app supports multiple time frames for analysing the logged events: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
– Diary view gives you an overview of all logged events. You can always drill down to single events.
– Export the graph to png-images
– Widgets including start, pause and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big). Therefore no need to even open the app to log a baby nursing!
– No ads! This app will always be free of ads. We don’t want you to get annoyed by stupid advertisements popping open, just because you’ve hit the wrong button while holding your hungry baby.
While the free application started with the focus of being a logger for breastfeeding, over time you might want to use it as a real baby tracker to log all kind of different events:
Pumping tracker (add-on)
– If you express milk you can also record and analyze pumping (time and quantity).
– Add comments to each record.
– Widget including start and stop buttons.
– The analysis graphs and diary keep a log of the pumping just like for any other baby nursing event.
Feeding tracker (add-on)
– Record and analyze complementary food or baby bottles.
– Breast feedings and complementary food can be joined into one meal.
– Minimized typing by self-learning and expandable food database.
– The analytic graphs and diary keep a log of the feedings just like for any other baby nursing event.
– You can add comments to each meal. That way you can document e.g. nursing positions.
– Widget including feeding button.
Sleeping tracker (add-on)
– Record when your baby is sleeping or crying.
– Widget “Sleeping” including start, pause, and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
– The analytic graphs and diary keep a log of naps and wails just like for any other baby nursing event.
Events tracker (add-on)
– Record predefined events (bath, temperature, diapers,….)
– You can also define and track your own events
– You can add reminders to each event
– Widget “Events” (resizeable)
– Events are also integrated into the diary and graphs – like the standard baby nursing .
Measurement tracker (add-on)
– Record weight, length/height and head circumference of your baby
– Graphical analysis of weight, length/height and head circumference with percentile charts (WHO Standards)
Temperature tracker (add-on)
– Record temperature of your baby
– Graphical analysis of temperature
– Allows you to add and track the nursing of several children e.g. for twins or to compare your baby to its older sibling.
In case of problems please write me a mail, I’m happy to help!The app should support you for every need of your baby – not just a breastfeeding tracker but a baby tracker.
The Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.