Download BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit
|App Name||BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit|
|Developer||Phenikaa MaaS Technology JSC|
|Update||April 8, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit FAQs, Guide, and Features
This application provide all things you need for travelling with Public Transit (bus, railways, MRT, skytrain,…) in Vietnam and Thailand.
We are currently available in those cities:
🇻🇳 Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam)
🇻🇳 Da Nang city (Vietnam)
🇻🇳 Hanoi city (Vietnam)
🇹🇭 Bangkok (Thailand)
🇹🇭 Chiangmai (Thailand)
BusMap also has inter-city bus ticket booking feature, you can book for trips with competitive prices between cities:
Ho Chi Minh city ⇄ Hanoi
Ho Chi Minh city ⇄ Vung Tau
Ho Chi Minh city ⇄ Dong Nai, Tri An
Hanoi ⇄ Sa Pa
Hanoi ⇄ Ha Long bay
Hanoi ⇄ Ninh Binh
Hanoi ⇄ Hoi an
– Lookup for details of each bus route: Stations, Timeline, Route paths,…
– Smart direction by bus: BusMap can provide you the best ways and detailed instructions for you to go by bus from one location to another location in the city.
– Real-time bus tracking: View the real-time bus’ waiting time at each station, you can even view where the bus currently is.
– Smart alarm for riders.
– Inter-city bus ticket booking.
– And many other features: Data updating, Offline map, Offline search, Bus rating,…
– Offline 100%, no need internet to use BusMap
It’s been a wild ride since BusMap first launched in 2015. The world has witnessed tremendous changes since; people grow old, and maybe grow apart; we observed gravitational wave for the first time; Donald Trump became the 45th president of the United State… And most importantly, Saigon streets are larger and busier than ever! Therefore, we feel our deepest mission to renovate BusMap app and bring you the best experience. With BusMap we want to support foreign travelers in using the bus system in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang City and Hanoi.
If you have any comment or feedback, please send to us using the feature in BusMap or rating this app on PlayStore. Thank you! Let’s go bus now! Go!Bus
BusMap Development Partner in Danang: Danang Public Services Contact Center 1022
Release bSmartNavigation – A smarter navigation for BusMap which not only including bus navigation but also including Metro, Water Bus, and Ride-Hailing!
We also present to you bSmartETA – Using AI to calculate correct realtime bus arrival time at each stations
Bug fixes, performance improve
Update latest bus data on April 04th, 2021
The BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.