Download Calculator – hide photos for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Calculator – hide photos for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Calculator – hide photos on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Calculator – hide photos for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Calculator – hide photos on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Calculator – hide photos on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Calculator – hide photos for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Calculator – hide photos on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Calculator – hide photos and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Calculator – hide photos for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Calculator – hide photos on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Calculator – hide photos and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Calculator – hide photos and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Calculator – hide photos
|App Name||Calculator – hide photos|
|Update||August 27, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Calculator – hide photos FAQs, Guide, and Features
Use the calculator photo vault to hide photos, hide pictures, hide videos.
This is a disguised version of the Sgallery (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hld.anzenbokusu) that was designed and developed specifically for users who have higher demand for privacy security.
– Enter the Sgallery method: Long press the title of the “Calculator” .
– Quickly enter the Sgallery method: After entering the PIN, press “=” (this method requires you to set the PIN or the unlock mode to the Time PIN), and at the same time, support the access through the fingerprint already recorded on the device.
Sgallery is a fantastic privacy protection app to easily hide and encrypt your photos, videos, apps and any other files that you do not want others to see.
Sgallery can hide its app icon and keep you privacy absolutely safe. You can import your private images and videos in this secure space, and nobody knows the existence of it.
What’s more, Sgallery has the beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.
[Vault] Through the AES encryption algorithm, encrypt the content that you do not want to share with others, and the file format, size without any restrictions, but also support taking pictures and recording videos.
[Browser] An inbuilt private browser for your safe browsing of private websites and downloading of photos from web and lock instantly inside photo vault and leaves no tracks in your system.
[Note] No longer have to worry about your private notes being discovered by others.
[Hide App] Without ROOT(Need to set Device Administrator), easy to hide sensitive apps, but also frozen system pre-installed apps..
[Hide Icon] In addition to your own, others will not find the existence of the app.
[Shake Close] Shake the phone can quickly close the app, so that everything in your control.
[Intruder Selfie] Do not worry about someone trying to break into.
[Fake Vault] Create Fake vault with different password for storing fake photos and videos.
[Fingerprint Unlock] To provide you with a faster, more secure way to unlock.
Devices that have not been ROOT, if you want to use the hide app feature, you need to go through a very very very complicating operations to enable Sgallery. Please read the full description before making decision.
Non Root Setup Tutorial: https://github.com/kaku2015/PrivacySafeFakeDocs/blob/master/Device%20Owner%20(Non%20ROOT)%20Setup.md
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
The No Root hide app feature uses the Device Administrator permission, so you may see a “This Device is managed” prompt on your notification bar and other places. If you want to uninstall the Sgallery, be sure to go to the Sgallery settings and select Uninstall. After clicking confirm to uninstall, the Device Administrator will be removed and the Sgallery will be uninstalled.
——————– FAQ ——————
Please click the “Forgot Password” button below the unlock password interface.
How to open?
Long press the title of the “Calculator” to open.
Tips: There is a case that cannot be unlocked by long press title. This means that you have turned on the switch that Prohibit Unlocking by Long Press Title. At this point, you can use a system browser to access the website: http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/kaku2015/PrivacySafeDocs/blob/master/privacy_safe.html or dial the number by phone , After dialing “*#*#1397#*#*” (Galaxy is invalid) to start the Sgallery, check the relevant settings or disable the Prohibit Unlocking by Long Press Title.
More FAQ: https://github.com/kaku2015/PrivacySafeDocs/blob/master/FAQ.md
– Fix some bugs, improve stability
The Calculator – hide photos is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.