Download Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos
|App Name||Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos|
|Update||October 26, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos FAQs, Guide, and Features
Don’t risk your private photo albums, secret videos or secure files being deleted or seen when people use your device! Join the millions of people who trust their personal files to Keepsafe: the highest rated and best photo locker app.
Calculator Photo Vault lets you:
🙈 Hide your photos and videos behind a calculator
🔐 Secure your photos behind a PIN, pattern or fingerprint
⬆ Back up your photos for easy recovery
📲 Free up space on your phone with cloud sync
Calculator is a photo locker app that lets you hide and lock personal pictures and photo albums or secret videos behind multiple layers of security. Calculator is also useful for freeing up space on your device by storing your photos and videos in your secure Private Cloud.
Calculator Photo Locker Features:
• Disguised and inconspicuous – Appears as either a virus scanner or calculator, disguises your photo vault.
• Everything behind a lock – Your photos are secured via a PIN, pattern or your fingerprint.
• Sync photos or videos – Your encrypted Private Cloud securely syncs your photos, albums and videos across all your devices.
• Back up photos or videos for easy recovery – Fear not if your phone is lost, stolen or damaged!
• Face-down auto lock – In a tight situation? Have Keepsafe lock itself when your device faces downward.
• Safe Send photo sharing – Share private photos with confidence: control how long the recipient sees your photo — photos disappear 20 seconds after they are received.
• Keepsafe also doesn’t show up in your recently used apps list!
Keepsafe premium is an extra layer of security and peace of mind that not only keeps your private photo albums and secret videos safe from prying eyes, but also provides you with additional cloud storage for your photos to free up even more space on your device.
Customizable Photo Albums
• Personally choose which cover photo appears for what album.
• Set an additional password for individual albums: great for shared access!
• Create a 2nd, fake PIN that you can use when someone asks you for your real PIN, which opens a decoy Keepsafe photo vault.
• Keepsafe captures a photo, timestamp and PIN entered by all would-be intruders.
• Keepsafe locks itself 30 seconds after closing, instead of immediately.
• Customize the look of your Keepsafe.
Look through your phone’s photo gallery and tap photos or videos to import into your Keepsafe photo vault. Once imported, you can delete your photos from your phone’s public photo gallery and still view them in your Keepsafe photo vault.
🛡 About Keepsafe 🛡
Keepsafe helps you to protect your personal important data. We focus on making simple to use, secure apps and services that improve your digital life.
Find the FAQs in the Help & Support tab within Keepsafe Calculator, or contact us at [email protected]
Terms of Service:
The Calculator Photo Vault: Hide Private Pics & Videos is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.