Download Calorie Counter – EasyFit for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Calorie Counter – EasyFit for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Calorie Counter – EasyFit on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Calorie Counter – EasyFit for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Calorie Counter – EasyFit on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Calorie Counter – EasyFit on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Calorie Counter – EasyFit for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Calorie Counter – EasyFit on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Calorie Counter – EasyFit and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Calorie Counter – EasyFit for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Calorie Counter – EasyFit on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Calorie Counter – EasyFit and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Calorie Counter – EasyFit and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Calorie Counter – EasyFit
|App Name||Calorie Counter – EasyFit|
|Developer||Mario Herzberg (Hanna)|
|Update||June 12, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Calorie Counter – EasyFit FAQs, Guide, and Features
EasyFit calorie counter app tracks your food, exercises, weight/waist progress, water consumption and macros. Use EasyFit to lose weight, gain muscles or simply improve your fitness.
No hundreds of lists of same food. Just pick the food and add it. All calorie estimation are carefully calculated and very well tested to produce great results.
Create your own food, or mix several of the existing 1500 foods into a new meal letting EasyFit calculate the total calories and macros automatically.
NO shady permissions. NO data collecting/selling like your contacts or location. Everything is saved locally. Your privacy is guaranteed!
Many charts about your calories, exercise time, macros, weight, waist and daily water consumption.
Set your custom daily macro percentages that you would like to achieve.
Over 40 beautiful themes to choose from and put your own feel in this beautiful and originally designed app.
Distract yourself from eating unhealthy food by playing an integrated game of memory.
2 Homescreen widgets. One for your weekly exercises and one for your daily calories.
– Added 100 new foods.
– Combined search page and category page and added a new tab for your list of custom food.
– New ability to add several foods at once to your custom category (breakfast category, lunch category, etc).
– New customization options in the design and features page (select favourite tab in the food page or exercise page, control keyboard behaviour, and more).
The Calorie Counter – EasyFit is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.