Download Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary
|App Name||Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary|
|Update||January 5, 2022|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary FAQs, Guide, and Features
Are you looking for a calorie counter, food log or macronutrient tracker? Do you want to choose your diet and use a meal plan? Meet MyNetDiary – your personal weight-loss, diet, and nutrition assistant. Get fit and stay healthy with MyNetDiary!
● Rated #1 mobile diet app by American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
● Recognized by The New York Times as “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer” compared with similar apps.
● Featured in ABC, USA Today, Fox, Consumer Reports, The Wall Street Journal and Today’s Dietitian.
THE PROOF IS IN THE NUMBERS
● Over 15 million members.
● Average active members lose a 1.4 lbs each week
● Active members demonstrate 27 lbs or over 12% body weight loss within the first 7 months
BEING HEALTHY HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
● Set a weight goal
● Enter a target date ( vacation, wedding, or reunion )
● Get a calculated Calorie Budget
● Log daily meals and exercise
● Follow daily Calorie Budget
● Choose your diet and create your Meal Plan
● Reach your goal and live healthy
SUPPORTS ANY DIET
● Choose your diet, the app will customize the advice, behavior and offer hundreds of easy recipes. Try Premium Diets*: Low-Carb, Keto, High-Protein, Low-Fat, Mediterranean, Vegetarian, Vegan or time-proven Calorie Counting.
● Plan meals in advance to hit your macros targets with Premium Menus* full of delicious Recipes and Meals.
WEIGHT FORECAST AND AUTOPILOT
● Advanced recommendations suggesting diet tweaks
● Weight Forecast shows whether you are on target
● Autopilot keeps you out of a weight plateau
MASSIVE FOOD DATABASE
● The best food database with restaurants, grocery stores, staples, special diets, and ethnic foods.
● Snap new foods with our PhotoFood tool, we will enter food’s Nutrition Facts for you.
● The food database is verified and updated every day.
● More than 500 Premium Recipes* created by Registered Dietitians.
● Scan the food package for easy calorie and nutrients entry.
● Timely notifications to log meals, enter weigh-ins, sleep, and blood pressure.
MACRONUTRIENTS AND NUTRITION
● Track up to 40 nutrients, more than any other app.
● Choose how much energy comes from fat, carbs, and protein.
● Select a target for every nutrient, and the app will provide feedback on your nutrition.
● Get insight into your dietary intake of saturated fat, sodium, fiber, vitamins and minerals.
● Find the best foods using Food Grade
● Use it with the barcode scanner for a perfect food shopping companion.
CHARTS WITH INSIGHTS AND MOTIVATION
● Plot your weight loss journey.
● See how your body reacts to your dieting and exercise.
● Visualize your calories and macro statistics.
● Paint a big picture or zoom into your daily food log records.
THE BEST AND MOST CONVENIENT FOOD LOG
● Fastest calorie counter.
● Learns your foods and servings for the quickest entry.
AUTO TRACKING STEPS AND EXERCISE
● App syncs Steps, Exercises, Weight, Water, Heart Rate, and more.
● Links* with Fitbit, Withings, and Garmin.
● Works with Google Fit and Samsung Health.
● Use an extensive fitness database, over 500 exercises
REGISTERED DIETITIAN BLOG, LIBRARY, AND COMMUNITY
● Learn healthy recipes, delicious meals, whole day menus and dieting techniques.
● Read about the latest diet science from our team of Registered Dietitians.
● Collaborate and share experiences with other MyNetDiary members.
HEALTH & DIABETES TRACKER
● Much more than a calorie counter – a complete health tracker.
● Track Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Blood Cholesterol, Medications, Test Results, Symptoms and more.
● Diabetes tracker to monitor Blood Glucose, A1C, Net Carbs, Carb Count and Insulin intake.
● Adapt it to your unique needs.
* Features marked with asterisk require Premium Membership
To help you find and plan nutritious and satisfying meals, MyNetDiary added several collections of Premium Menus for different calorie levels and diet preferences.
The Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.