Download CamON Live Streaming for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the CamON Live Streaming for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the CamON Live Streaming on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install CamON Live Streaming for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the CamON Live Streaming on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the CamON Live Streaming on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install CamON Live Streaming for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the CamON Live Streaming on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the CamON Live Streaming and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install CamON Live Streaming for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the CamON Live Streaming on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the CamON Live Streaming and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the CamON Live Streaming and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
CamON Live Streaming
|App Name||CamON Live Streaming|
|Developer||The spyNet Camera Project|
|Update||October 24, 2021|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
CamON Live Streaming FAQs, Guide, and Features
Transforms your Android device in a wireless IP camera.
This is a smart way to reuse your old smartphones or tablet, giving them a new chance while allowing you to save money.
It works with both the WiFi and the mobile data connection and can stream video from any cameras together with the audio.
It supports standard streaming formats (H264, MJPEG, AAC) and protocols (HTTP, RTSP, RTMP). This way, it can be connected to a variety of clients such as software, VCR, NAS and online services.
Integrates the support for angelcam and Mangocam cloud services, that simplify the network configuration and allow to share your experience over the web.
Supports live streaming to YouTube Live.
Implements a motion-detection algorithm, to detect relevant changes in the image, that can be easily integrated with home-automation systems. This allows to easily setup a reliable alarm system.
The night-vision feature gives you good image quality even with poor illumination.
The ONVIF support makes the integration easier with most of the leading NVR software.
It supports many different types of connections, including WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth tethering (client or host), USB tethering (host), WiFi tethering (host), WiFi Direct, VPN (OpenVPN and native), mobile (push only).
– NEW FEATURE! Save video to Google Drive
– Google Drive Adapter improover
– More settings for Google Drive Adapter
– HLS player updated
– Libraries updated
The CamON Live Streaming is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.