Download CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure
|App Name||CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure|
|Update||May 17, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure FAQs, Guide, and Features
Measure anything with CamToPlan! Horizontally and vertically! Length, distance, area of any surface… Measure everything with this virtual ruler and tape measure thanks to augmented reality and ARCore.
Measuring a length is now easier than with a laser meter or any other measure tool. You draw your measurement lines in 3D thanks to the camera directly on the video of your phone or tablet. You export your plans in PNG or DXF. CamToPlan is the AR measuring app that brings your measures from cam…to…plan !
For personal or professional use, always measure like a pro. Thanks to Virtual Reality (VR), you can measure floors, dimensions of walls, windows, doors or a whole home in a few seconds. No more tape measure or ruler needed!
This app has infinite applications for everybody:
– Personal use: the length measure app for the handyman who loves DIY !
– Real estate professionals (real estate agent, interior design decorator or designer, architect, topographer, energy adviser…): this app will help you make a floorplan of a house, apartment, a specific room of a flat.
– Construction workers can use it to quickly measure jobs : concreter, tile layer, carpet fitter, painter, drywall guy, plasterer, builder, carpenter, electrician, plumber, slater…
– For gardener, landscaper, swimming pool builders and maintenance, digger, earth-moving, navvy: this app also works outside
– Cost estimation professionals: this length measure app can make pricing estimates, it will be a great assistant for quantity surveyor, price studies technician, economist…
– Building industry: foreman, site manager or engineer can drop their tape measure and ruler to perform a quick measurement check
How does this measuring app work?
It relies on ARCore by Google. Machine learning algorithms combine the device sensors data (accelerometer, gyroscope…) with odometry which analyses in real time the video of the camera and relies on visual details of images, in order to scan the environment and find the position and rotation angle of the device.
– you can measure in metric (meters, centimeters) or imperial units (feet, inches)
– the app measures distances horizontally (= on the ground) and vertically!
– no need to remove the furniture from the room for measurements. The application determines the intersection between the floor and the target, even if it is hidden.
– The application may have difficulty with some types of tiles. The accuracy is not guaranteed.
– you can move while performing measurements to get closer to your target point, for maximum precision, even if it is not visible and calculated by extrapolation.
The CamToPlan – AR measurement / tape measure is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.