Download CamView Cloud for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the CamView Cloud for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the CamView Cloud on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install CamView Cloud for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the CamView Cloud on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the CamView Cloud on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install CamView Cloud for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the CamView Cloud on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the CamView Cloud and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install CamView Cloud for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the CamView Cloud on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the CamView Cloud and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the CamView Cloud and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||CamView Cloud|
|Developer||Wifi Kit VR NVR Intelligent|
|Update||June 30, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
CamView Cloud FAQs, Guide, and Features
This app is specially built for P2P IP camera series. thanks to unique P2P connection technology that users are able to watch live video on iPhone from any purchased IP camera by simply enter camera’s ID and password; no complex IP or router settings required. the video compressed in H.264 format which guarantee for crystal clear video.
1.if you need get push message ,please set app run in background or click [Backg
. This app is specially built for P2P IP camera series thanks to unique P2P connection technology that users are able to watch live video on iPhone from any purchased IP camera by simply enter camera’s ID and password; no complex IP or router settings required the video. compressed in H.264 format which guarantee for crystal clear video.
1.if you need get push message, please set app run in background or click [Backg
The CamView Cloud is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.