Download Car Expenses Manager for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Car Expenses Manager for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Car Expenses Manager on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Car Expenses Manager for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Car Expenses Manager on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Car Expenses Manager on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Car Expenses Manager for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Car Expenses Manager on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Car Expenses Manager and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Car Expenses Manager for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Car Expenses Manager on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Car Expenses Manager and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Car Expenses Manager and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Car Expenses Manager
|App Name||Car Expenses Manager|
|Update||December 20, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Car Expenses Manager FAQs, Guide, and Features
• Calculation of expenses (7 categories and more than 60 templates)
• Planning service actions
• Calculation of fuel consumption
• All statistics not only in numbers but also in handy charts
• Calculator overrun / needed fuel / way cost
• Synchronization with clouds and between devices (using Dropbox API & Google Drive)
• Recording several vehicles
• Export / import data
• Select theme
• Wide settings units and interface elements
• Widgets to quickly add records
• No ads. Absolutely.
The better the other
• Calculation of fuel consumption is universal (to the full, the lamp low residue …)
• Prediction of remaining fuel at the moment
• Create report on service activities (important for resale)
+ Improved expense calculation.
+ Improved card of volume rest.
x Fixed menu import.
x Fixed tap on event card.
x Fixed list of record at menu.
x Fixed action bar at stat charts.
x Fixed fuel chart of total mileage stat.
x Fixed expense count at patterns list.
x Fixed sorting at expense report.
x Fixed sorting at refills list.
x Fixed a lot of minor bugs.
! Started sale of Pro version at Google Play.
The Car Expenses Manager is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.