Download Cards – Mobile Wallet for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Cards – Mobile Wallet for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Cards – Mobile Wallet on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Cards – Mobile Wallet for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Cards – Mobile Wallet on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Cards – Mobile Wallet on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Cards – Mobile Wallet for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Cards – Mobile Wallet on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Cards – Mobile Wallet and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Cards – Mobile Wallet for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Cards – Mobile Wallet on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Cards – Mobile Wallet and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Cards – Mobile Wallet and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Cards – Mobile Wallet
|App Name||Cards – Mobile Wallet|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 29, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Cards – Mobile Wallet FAQs, Guide, and Features
Cards is a mobile wallet that keeps your cards in one app.
Enjoy a walletless life: Cards is more useful, safer and faster than your wallet.
With Cards you can pay, catch a bus, open doors, grab loyalty offers, identify to officials, get into shows etc.
NEW! Cards Apps™ turns your digital cards into information hubs allowing you to check out messages, discounts, store locations and much more from your favorite cards!
Cards Apps™ allows engaging card specific actions directly from your favorite cards: ordering a pizza from Pizza Card, flight tickets from Airline Card, tracking parcels from Courier Card etc.
Cards Quick Card™ lets you instantly open any card without opening the app. You can open cards using our Quick Card™ unlock popup or using the cards shortcuts in the notification bar.
NEW! Present Cards directly on your Smartwatch using Android Wear.
You can keep:
• Loyalty Cards
• Payment Cards (Credit/Debit/ATM)
• Transport Cards (Bus/Train/Metro)
• Identity Cards (Driver’s License/Student/ID)
• Tickets (Shows/Movies)
• Key Cards (Work/Car/Home Entrance)
*** Cards acceptance depends on technology availability from the specific card brand, based on your country’s regulation.
*** Some functions may not properly work in some regions.
What can I do with Cards?
• Load any card to your phone
• Send cards by tapping your phone on card readers (using NFC contactless technology)
• Send cards by presenting Barcodes
• Cards Apps™ – Perform tasks from within Cards without downloading bloated & unfamiliar apps
• Quick Card™ – Instantly access any card
• Read important messages from your card brands
How secure is Cards?
• Remotely lock your wallet
• Unlock Cards with your fingerprint or PIN code
• Sensitive data is double-encrypted in the cloud
Where can I install Cards?
• Cards is available for FREE on Google Android, Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows 8/10 & BlackBerry OS.
What are “Community Powered” and “Official” Cards?
• “Community Powered” Cards are non-official cards based on crowd sourcing, information contributed by Cards users themselves, much like Wikipedia.
• “Official” Cards are operated by the official organization that issues the card.
What about developers?
• We ♥ developers. Cards is all about inter-connectivity, crowd sourcing & community support. Go to https://cards.app/dev and connect your app, website or NFC reader using our free and extremely easy to use SDKs (Java, C#, NodeJS, C++, Python) and APIs.
You can use Cards as a replacement to the discontinued Beep’n Go app by Mobeam or Samsung Beaming Services.
• Bug fixes
Our team is constantly working to improve Cards. We really appreciate your feedback! Please contact [email protected] with any issues or suggestions – we actually shape Cards according to your suggestions.
Thank you for using Cards.
The Cards – Mobile Wallet is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.