Download Carnival HUB for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Carnival HUB for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Carnival HUB on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Carnival HUB for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Carnival HUB on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Carnival HUB on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Carnival HUB for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Carnival HUB on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Carnival HUB and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Carnival HUB for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Carnival HUB on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Carnival HUB and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Carnival HUB and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Carnival HUB|
|Update||December 6, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Carnival HUB FAQs, Guide, and Features
As you prepare for your vacation, download the ultimate cruise app! Available on all Carnival ships.
Use the Carnival HUB app to share your cruise countdown with friends, then explore and book shore excursions, spa treatments, drink packages and more (restricted for adults). When the time comes, you may also check-in and obtain your boarding documents.
As you board your ship, connect to Carnival’s Wi-Fi to view what’s happening, weather, dining menus and more! Onboard internet purchase is NOT required to use the Carnival HUB app.
Before your cruise:
• Load up on excursions, drink packages, spa treatments and more (restricted for adults)
• Check-in and prepare your boarding documents
• Share your cruise countdown with friends and family
(At this time, guests on Australian sailings may share their countdown and use features once on board their ship.)
Once on board:
• Chat to connect with family and friends on board. (Low, flat activation fee applies.)
• Day-by-day schedule of hundreds of onboard events
• Choose your favorite events and get reminders
• Open times and menus of food and dining venues
• Searchable deck plans with key areas highlighted
• Itinerary details, including current ship time, arrival/departure times for upcoming ports of call
• Real-time information on guests’ current Sail & Sign shipboard account balance
• Weather for each day of your sailing
• Find information like dining attire easily
• Ability to view and purchase shore excursions (restricted for adults)
• Order pizza for delivery almost anywhere on board (On select ships. Fees apply.)
Go ahead. Download it now. Your vacation deserves it.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The Carnival HUB is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.