Download Carrom 3D for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Carrom 3D for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Carrom 3D on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Carrom 3D for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Carrom 3D on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Carrom 3D on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Carrom 3D for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Carrom 3D on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Carrom 3D and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Carrom 3D for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Carrom 3D on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Carrom 3D and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Carrom 3D and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Carrom 3D|
|Update||May 19, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Carrom 3D FAQs, Guide, and Features
The best 3d Carrom is here! The ultimate addictive fun carrom game.
Challenge your friends to matches or play against the AI players in this awesome game.
Carrom 3D is one of the most realistic and enjoyable carrom games available on mobile.
It features many game modes like the Classic Carrom Mode, Time Trial, Challenge Mode and Practice Mode. So if you’re a carrom fan, there is something for you to play.
In Classic Mode, you can play against the CPU or a human player using standard carrom rules.
In Time Trial you have a time limit of 4 minutes, in which you have to pocket pucks as fast as you can to achieve more score. When you pocket more than one puck back to back, your multiplier will increase and which will boost your score and time.
Have you ever thought about playing carrom on a real table, Carrom 3D is the perfect way to try a variety of games. Real life graphics and angles to help improve your skills.
Play Practice mode if you just want to relax and play without any rules.
In Challenge Mode, you have to pocket only the black pucks to finish a level. If you pocket a white puck then the level fails. There are total 80 Challenge Levels.
– Play with the Computer Player.
– 4 Different Modes.
– 80 Challenge Levels.
– 10 Beautiful Strikers to choose from.
– Realistic Physics.
– Stunning 3D graphics.
So what you waiting for? Download now for FREE.
Get the latest news, deals, and more at:
Find out more about EivaaGames:
● Improvements and Fixes.
Thank you for playing Carrom 3D.
Also checkout our game Real Pool 3D.
The Carrom 3D is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.