Download CARROT Weather for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the CARROT Weather for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the CARROT Weather on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install CARROT Weather for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the CARROT Weather on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the CARROT Weather on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install CARROT Weather for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the CARROT Weather on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the CARROT Weather and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install CARROT Weather for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the CARROT Weather on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the CARROT Weather and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the CARROT Weather and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||CARROT Weather|
|Update||April 15, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
CARROT Weather FAQs, Guide, and Features
CARROT Weather is a crazy-powerful weather app that delivers hilariously twisted forecasts.
Accurate and Detailed
Dark Sky’s eerily accurate weather data gives you quick access to your current, hourly, and daily forecasts. Or just tap anywhere for more meteorological goodness.
Overflowing with Personality
From spooky fog to torrential downpours, CARROT’s dialogue and scenery change in… “unexpected” ways. You’ll actually be looking forward to a blizzard just to see what CARROT has in store for you!
Time Travel (Premium Club only)
View the weather for any location up to 70 years in the past or 10 years in the future! (Disclaimer: DeLorean not included.)
Widget (Premium Club only)
Add the customizable widget to your home screen so you can see what awful weather CARROT’s sent your way without having to open the app.
Follow clues to hunt down 32 secret locations – like the Moon, the Pyramids, and Chernobyl.
• Beautifully minimalist weather app
• Dark Sky’s super accurate weather data
• Customizable widget
• Weather time machine
• 6,000+ lines of hilarious spoken dialogue
• 32 secret locations
Join Premium Club to get access to a host of bonus features, like a customizable widget and weather time travel. Plus, you’ll banish annoying ads to the Phantom Zone!
You can cancel your subscription at any time through your account setting on the Google Play Store and continue to enjoy premium content until the end of your paid subscription.
Don’t make CARROT angry. Download her now!
It’s springtime, meatbags! To celebrate the fact that you can’t actually travel anywhere anymore, I finally fixed my location search screen.
The CARROT Weather is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.