Download Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring
|App Name||Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 22, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring FAQs, Guide, and Features
Cast to TV is the most powerful casting app for mirroring and broadcasting your Android screen and audio in real-time speed.
Cast to TV provides an easy shortcut and widget to use the Miracast external display screencasting feature included in Android 4.2 and above! With this cast tv app, you will be able more conveniently to mirror your screen or use the cast feature from supported applications.
Cast TV app allows the screen mirroring that is able to play videos, music, photos, etc in your Smartphone with any devices (smartphone, smartTV, laptop, tablet) at anywhere.This Screen Mirroring App allows you to easily connect your device to your TV.
Cast to TV provides you a secure connection to protect your data, files and applications. Screen Stream Mirroring is simple.
With this screen mirroring TV App, you can instantly stream movies, music and photos to your TV, This Screen Mirroring App is one of the best screen mirroring apps for all android users.
Screen mirroring can helps you streaming movies, videos, access photos and apps on the TV screen.
If you are searching for a free and stable screen mirroring for casting your screen into larger screen, this useful Cast to TV app can do the work to view your phone on your TV
You can easily connect your smartphone with your TV wirelessly. You can search your favorite TV shows and series and easily stream them anytime on your TV screen.
Screen mirroring app helps to open window in smart TV screen from your phone, Sharing your phone screen With the Television now is easier
QUICK START GUIDE to mirror your mobile screen to smart TV with screen mirroring TV.
1. Your TV should support Wireless Display or any sort of Display Dongles.
2. The TV must be connected to WI-FI network same as your phone.
3. Download and run Mirroring App.
4. Enjoy streaming your phone to TV!
Simple Connection:Simple & fast connection with just a click
Easy Cast: Easily cast smartphone screen to big TV screen.
Multi-Media:All media files supported, videos, photos, audios, PDFs, and more
Multi-Devices: Multiple Devices Supported
Highly secure: protect your data,file and application.
Cast to TV and enjoy the best experience of watching videos and movies with Fast and easy to use !! Just download it !
If you face any problems with your device, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Term of Use: http://qrreader.ataraxiaus.com/page/agreement.html
Add “Remove ads”
The Cast to TV – Screen Mirroring is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.