Download CBS News – Live Breaking News for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the CBS News – Live Breaking News for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the CBS News – Live Breaking News on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install CBS News – Live Breaking News for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the CBS News – Live Breaking News on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the CBS News – Live Breaking News on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install CBS News – Live Breaking News for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the CBS News – Live Breaking News on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the CBS News – Live Breaking News and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install CBS News – Live Breaking News for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the CBS News – Live Breaking News on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the CBS News – Live Breaking News and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the CBS News – Live Breaking News and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
CBS News – Live Breaking News
|App Name||CBS News – Live Breaking News|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||October 14, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
CBS News – Live Breaking News FAQs, Guide, and Features
CBS News is your trusted source for breaking news and in-depth reporting on the issues shaping your world.
The CBS News app features:
– The 24/7 CBS News live stream with anchored coverage, up-to-the-minute reporting, and news conferences and hearings on major issues of the day – no cable subscription needed.
– Full episodes and on-demand clips from “60 Minutes,” “48 Hours,” “CBS Mornings,” “CBS Evening News,” “CBS Saturday Morning,” “CBS Sunday Morning” and “Face the Nation.”
– Push notifications driving to breaking news, live events and other high-interest topics.
– The latest business stories and analysis from MoneyWatch.
Immersive documentaries that deep-dive into topics driving the global conversation.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see https://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
California Privacy/Information We Collect – https://ca.privacy.cbs
Do Not Sell My Personal Information – https://ca.privacy.cbs/donotsell
Performance optimizations and bug fixes
The CBS News – Live Breaking News is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.