Download CBS Sports App Scores & News for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the CBS Sports App Scores & News for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the CBS Sports App Scores & News on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install CBS Sports App Scores & News for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the CBS Sports App Scores & News on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the CBS Sports App Scores & News on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install CBS Sports App Scores & News for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the CBS Sports App Scores & News on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the CBS Sports App Scores & News and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install CBS Sports App Scores & News for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the CBS Sports App Scores & News on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the CBS Sports App Scores & News and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the CBS Sports App Scores & News and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
CBS Sports App Scores & News
|App Name||CBS Sports App Scores & News|
|Developer||CBS Interactive, Inc.|
|Update||October 20, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
CBS Sports App Scores & News FAQs, Guide, and Features
CBS Sports is your source for top sports news, scores, videos and more! Stream all live sports events from CBS, CBS Sports Network and Paramount+ with one app! The CBS Sports app gives you front-row access to games from the NFL, UEFA Champions and Europa Leagues, the Masters, the PGA Championship, SEC on CBS, March Madness, PGA Tour, the National Women’s Soccer League, WNBA and more!
With the CBS Sports app, you’ll enjoy these benefits for FREE:
• Stream CBS Sports events like the NFL on CBS, SEC College Football, UEFA Champions League, MLB, PGA Tour, Europa League, and March Madness
• Stream Paramount+ sports exclusives like USMNT Soccer ga mes, National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) , and UEFA Champions League and Europa League.
• Get personalized news and video from your favorite teams, leagues and athletes
• Get breaking news from around the sports world so you never miss a moment of sports news.
• Stream 24/7 live sports news, highlights and betting advice with CBS Sports HQ!
o Watch pregame and postgame coverage of major events on CBS.
o Get dedicated coverage of the NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB drafts.
o Tune in to daily fantasy shows including Fantasy Football Today to get the edge to win your league this season
o Get daily expert betting advice from SportsLine insiders
o Watch on-demand highlights of top moments from your favorite leagues
Plus, use your verified TV provider and/or Paramount+ login to:
• Stream CBS Sports events like the NFL Draft, UEFA Champions, MLB, PGA Tour, Europa League, NFL on CBS and March Madness
• Stream Paramount+ sports exclusives like USMNT Soccer games, National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL), UEFA Champions League and Europa League.
• Stream CBS Sports Network events like NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, Professional Bull Riding, Major League Rugby, Bellator MMA and daily shows like Tiki & Tierney, Jim Rome, Time to Schein.
• Stream Studio Shows like the NFL Today, College Football Today, Inside College Basketball, Monday QB, That Other Pregame Show and more!
• Fastest news, scores and stats – Know the latest big plays and scores before your friends with the CBS Sports App
• Watch sports & games LIVE! Watch sports events and analysis all year long
• Stream The Masters, and CBS Sports Network events and shows.
• Every major sport: MLB Baseball, NBA Basketball, FIFA Soccer, NHL Hockey, NFL Football, NCAA Football, MLS Soccer, PGA Tour Golf, Tennis, NASCAR, WNBA basketball, MMA, College Basketball, UFC, WWE and more!
Stay on top of the game with the CBS Sports app. Download it now for free!
Get in-depth coverage of the biggest leagues and sporting events — NFL, MLB, NBA, the Masters, NHL, NCAA football, NCAA basketball, PGA Tour golf, soccer, WNBA, MMA, NWSL boxing and more. Watch the top highlights of the day, get in-depth analysis, and stay up-to-date with all the latest news and stats. Plus, get betting insights from the Vegas experts at SportsLine.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see https://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
California Privacy/Info We Collect: https://ca.privacy.cbs
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://ca.privacy.cbs/donotsell
+ Using the app for the first time or making updates to your favorite teams? We’ve made big improvements for how you set up and personalize CBS Sports!
+ Easy access to NCAA Rankings from your home scoreboard
+ Easily mute a single game to avoid spoilers directly from a game notifications or within game notifications preferences
The CBS Sports App Scores & News is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.