Download CCP Universal TV Remote Control for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the CCP Universal TV Remote Control for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the CCP Universal TV Remote Control on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install CCP Universal TV Remote Control for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the CCP Universal TV Remote Control on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the CCP Universal TV Remote Control on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install CCP Universal TV Remote Control for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the CCP Universal TV Remote Control on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the CCP Universal TV Remote Control and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install CCP Universal TV Remote Control for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the CCP Universal TV Remote Control on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the CCP Universal TV Remote Control and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the CCP Universal TV Remote Control and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
CCP Universal TV Remote Control
|App Name||CCP Universal TV Remote Control|
|Update||March 5, 2019|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
CCP Universal TV Remote Control FAQs, Guide, and Features
It is always good and easy to use a single Universal remote control device to control all you electronic equipments. As mobile phone has become a major gadget that people always carry with them, so having an application installed on your mobile device that works as a TV remote control will make your life easier. This free, powerful and efficient universal remote control app will make your life easy.
Use your smartphone to control your TV, Cable / Satellite box and many more devices! CCP Universal TV Remote Control app can control all popular brands of:
TVs – Samsung, LG, Sony, Vizio, Toshiba etc., Cable/Satellite box, Home appliances (AC and Heaters) – Samsung, LG, Panasonic . etc.
– Power on, off, mute and unmute Control.
– Channel digits buttons.
– Volume up-down control and channel up-down control.
– Menu button with up, down, left and right controls.
– Offline universal remote for tv no need the internet connection.
– Remote control for many home appliances.
So, Get rid of the annoying regular temper problems caused by:
• Losing your remote,
• Batteries worn out,
• Smacking your little sibling for breaking the remote,
• Biting and / or boiling your batteries in water hoping it would result in magically recharging them, etc.
The CCP Universal TV Remote Control is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.