Download CDC for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the CDC for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the CDC on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install CDC for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the CDC on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the CDC on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install CDC for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the CDC on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the CDC and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install CDC for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the CDC on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the CDC and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the CDC and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Update||December 22, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
CDC FAQs, Guide, and Features
Get the official CDC Mobile application to access the most up to date health information.
Organize your home screen so that the information that’s most important to you appears first! Turn off the content you don’t want with just a flip of a switch and reset it all with the tap of a button.
The app ensures that you’re getting the most up to date health information. The home screen lets you see all your information in one place and updates whenever your device is connected to WI-FI. Enjoy a greater variety of content such as Disease of the Week, disease case counts, videos, podcasts, and features to give you the most current health information from CDC.
Browse Featured Articles, stay on top of health news in the Newsroom section, and view CDC Images of the Week. If you’re a journal reader, view the latest Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report, Emerging and Infectious Disease journal, or the latest on Preventing Chronic Diseases. You can even search CDC’s web content from the app.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about the app! Rate the CDC Mobile App in the App Store or leave a comment to let us know how we’re doing. You can even send us an email through the app if you have suggestions for improvements!
THE MATERIALS EMBODIED IN THIS SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS-IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC) OR THE UNITED STATES (U.S.) GOVERNMENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE, SAVINGS OR REVENUE, OR THE CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT CDC OR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE POSSESSION, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Fixes issue with embedded YouTube videos
The CDC is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.