Download Census 2021-NPR for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Census 2021-NPR for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Census 2021-NPR on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Census 2021-NPR for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Census 2021-NPR on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Census 2021-NPR on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Census 2021-NPR for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Census 2021-NPR on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Census 2021-NPR and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Census 2021-NPR for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Census 2021-NPR on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Census 2021-NPR and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Census 2021-NPR and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Census 2021-NPR|
|Developer||Office of The Registrar General, India|
|Update||November 20, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Census 2021-NPR FAQs, Guide, and Features
NPR Updation Utility for pre-test. Only meant for Field Functionaries registered in Web Portal.
The Census 2021-NPR is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.