Download Centriq for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Centriq for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Centriq on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Centriq for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Centriq on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Centriq on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Centriq for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Centriq on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Centriq and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Centriq for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Centriq on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Centriq and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Centriq and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Centriq Technology, Inc.|
|Update||August 24, 2020|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Centriq FAQs, Guide, and Features
Centriq is subscription-based. Add your first 5 items for FREE then upgrade to keep adding more. See our pricing here: https://www.mycentriq.com/pricing/
Available on all platforms including our fully featured web app: https://app.mycentriq.com
New: Re-arrange groups to sort things your way (mobile only)
New: Switch between groups without going back to the home screen using the new navigation bar
Improved: Notes on mobile now allow for multi-line notes, just hit return for a new line.
Fixed: General fixes and performance enhancements
Don’t forget, Centriq is also available on your tablet and computer in any browser at: https://app.mycentriq.com
Centriq was created by two homeowners who were got fed up with wasting time and money around their home. Our lives are filled with more and more stuff. The stuff is increasingly complex. And when the stuff doesn’t do what it’s supposed to do, we’re expected to spend hours chasing down the answer from a million different places.
They asked themselves, “Why can’t everything I need be in one place?”
So they built Centriq. Now, all you have to do is take a picture of a product label and from that photo, Centriq identifies the product and fetches the user manual, troubleshooting guides, parts & consumables, videos and anything else to help you get the most out of the things you own.
You can also easily keep track of receipts, warranties, paint colors, anything else related to your home and your stuff that you know you’ll need quick access to some day.
“Centriq saved my remodel! Thanks Centriq” – Molly B, Palo Alto, CA
“I want to put my kids in Centriq.” – Nate W, Knoxville, TN
Centriq answers the questions:
Is it safe?
How do I use it?
What should I do before I spend money on a pro?
How and when do I maintain it?
Who do I call?
What part or size do I need?
And many more…
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH CENTRIQ?
When something goes wrong (and you know it will!) that file folder you won’t be able to find won’t do you any good. Instead, put it in Centriq and:
– Never search for a paper manual again or scan manuals yourself… get rid of the box, drawer or folder and use Centriq as the one place for your user manuals
– Learn about any product safety recalls before it’s too late
– Organize all the paperwork from your remodel or renovation project
– Troubleshoot problems yourself before you spend money on a pro
– Learn how to use all the features on the things you own
– Order the parts, supplies and accessories for your exact model
– Keep track of paint colors to save you time and money on touch ups
– When buying or selling a home, transfer the appliance and equipment manuals, service history and information about the home
RECEIVE EVERY PRODUCT SAFETY RECALL WARNING
Major appliances cause 150,000 house fires each year!
Centriq checks every product you add against the national product safety recall database every single day. If anything has been recalled, like the 8 million Cuisinart food processors, we’ll tell you!
ONE-CLICK ORDER THE PART THAT FITS
Whether it’s a consumable you need often, like a water filter or toner cartridge, or an obscure part for your DIY repair, Centriq is the fastest way to get it.
STOP HUNTING FOR THAT USER MANUAL
The user manual and other important support documents are there automatically for every product you add.
TROUBLESHOOT WITH EASE
Tips and how-to videos specific to each product added. Save money and try that “one quick fix” yourself before you make the call.
MANAGE RECEIPTS, WARRANTIES AND OTHER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
All those miscellaneous papers and attachments you know you’ll need one day can actually be found. When you keep them in Centriq.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/mycentriq
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/centriqhome
Have a question? Visit https://intercom.help/centriq
“2016 Platinum Game Changer Award Winner” – National Association of Home Builders
The Centriq is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.