Download Checkers for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Checkers for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Checkers on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Checkers for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Checkers on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Checkers on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Checkers for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Checkers on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Checkers and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Checkers for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Checkers on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Checkers and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Checkers and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||October 30, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Checkers FAQs, Guide, and Features
I created my Checkers app as example of good checkers for me and posted it on the store as free board game for you.
I hope you enjoy it and get a lot pleasure from playing. 🙂
– supports twelve different rules of checkers
– ten levels of difficulty
– 2 player mode
– game assistant (Helper)
– auto-save function
– seven themes (white, dark, light, grey, gold, art and black)
– two board views (Vertical – 2D and Horizontal – 3D)
– realistic graphics
– sound effects
– some help about rules
– small size
– American Checkers (English Draughts)
– Russian Checkers
– Brazilian Checkers
– International Checkers (Polish)
– Spanish Checkers
– Italian Checkers
– Thai Checkers also called Makhos
– Turkish Checkers
– Czech Checkers
– Pool Checkers
– Ghanaian Checkers (Damii)
– Nigerian Checkers (Drafts)
You can help me make the game better.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please write them here. I will read your reviews and go ahead!
– reduced app size
– fixed some issues
The Checkers is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.