Download CheckMyTrip for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the CheckMyTrip for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the CheckMyTrip on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install CheckMyTrip for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the CheckMyTrip on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the CheckMyTrip on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install CheckMyTrip for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the CheckMyTrip on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the CheckMyTrip and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install CheckMyTrip for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the CheckMyTrip on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the CheckMyTrip and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the CheckMyTrip and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Amadeus IT Group SA|
|Update||August 13, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
CheckMyTrip FAQs, Guide, and Features
CheckMyTrip is your complete travel itinerary tool, bringing you flight information and alerts, travel services and extras to get you smoothly from door to door. And it’s free.
Ideal for both business and leisure travelers, CheckMyTrip will help you travel smooth, reduce stress and stay on top of your travel plans.
SMART TRIP ITINERARIES
• Real-time updates of your flight bookings for FREE, including delays, cancellations and terminal changes plus layover times
• View your trip in a master itinerary with all your booking, including flight, accommodation, car rental and rail, both online and off
• Direct access to many airline check-in systems and seat maps
• Easy sync to your calendar app, shareable with family and friends
ADDING TRIPS IS EASY
3 simple ways to add and organize your itinerary details
• Forward booking confirmation e-mails to [email protected]
• Use your booking reference number to import your trip automatically
• Enter the trip information manually
HANDY TRIP TOOLS
• 5-day weather forecast for every leg of your journey
• Search and reserve transfers, car rental and parking options
• Claim flight compensation quickly for delays and cancellation
• Book activities at destination
• Discover nearby attractions
By downloading the app, you accept the Terms & Conditions of use. [https://www.checkmytrip.com/cmtweb/web-desktop.html#/termsandconditions]
Contact us: If you have any question, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]
CHECKMYTRIP IS NOT A TRAVEL BOOKING AGENCY
We only display information related to the trip details you add to your CheckMyTrip account. To modify, cancel or source additional information about your air, hotel, car, rail, taxi, parking, tour and activity booking, contact the provider directly for assistance.
* Active your push notifications to:
** receive new offers for lounge bookings before your flight.
** stay up to date on the latest Covid-19 travel restriction news!
* Bug Fixes
The CheckMyTrip is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.