Download Chess Online – Duel friends online! for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Chess Online – Duel friends online! for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Chess Online – Duel friends online! on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Chess Online – Duel friends online! for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Chess Online – Duel friends online! on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Chess Online – Duel friends online! on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Chess Online – Duel friends online! for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Chess Online – Duel friends online! on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Chess Online – Duel friends online! and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Chess Online – Duel friends online! for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Chess Online – Duel friends online! on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Chess Online – Duel friends online! and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Chess Online – Duel friends online! and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Chess Online – Duel friends online!
|App Name||Chess Online – Duel friends online!|
|Update||November 27, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Chess Online – Duel friends online! FAQs, Guide, and Features
Play live chess for free!
In this chess app you can play against people from all over the world! This is a fast and modern version of the classic board game with user friendly & simple graphics. The perfect chess game if you have some time over, and it’s free!
– Find match vs random opponent (matchmaking, real-time)
– Play with friends! (real-time)
– Chat with your friends/opponents
– Ranking system.
– Play local multiplayer against a friend.
– As you play, you can complete missions
– Missions grants you rewards, based on how difficult they are
– Separate ranking system for missions.
Level & Coins:
– Every win grants you coins
– The higher level you are, the more coins you can earn!
– Trade coins for awesome avatars!
– Collect all the avatars!
– Can be bought with coins that you earn from playing
How to play:
All you have to do is select a piece on the board. If you have multiple options, a green dot will appear to help you choose. The objective is to eliminate your opponents pieces by capturing them and eventually check mate the king. The objective of the game is to checkmate the opponent: this occurs when the opponent’s king is in check, and there is no legal way to remove it from attack. It is never legal for a player to make a move that puts or leaves the player’s own king in check.
Why not challenge a friend? Learn chess and become better at the game while training your brain aswell
I hope you like the game! Feel free to leave your feedback if you like it or if you feel like something is missing!
8 million downloads, amazing!!
– Improved stats section
– New theme added
– Minor fixes
The Chess Online – Duel friends online! is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.