Download Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000) for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000) for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000) on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000) for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000) for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000) on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000) for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000)
|App Name||Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000)|
|Update||April 9, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000) FAQs, Guide, and Features
This is a perfect opening manual. It features a theoretical review of all the chess openings, which are illustrated by instructive games of the greatest chess players. This compact opening manual contains a detailed classification, which makes it useful to players of any level – beginners, intermediate and advanced players. Each opening variation is supplied with evaluations and characteristics of key moves. The history of the variations’ development is described, as well as their current status. The theoretic material is nicely illustrated by classic games with detailed annotations that demonstrate the principal ideas and plans of each variation for White and Black. There is also a special training section with more than 350 exercises of various difficulty on more than 40 openings.
This course is in the series Chess King Learn (https://learn.chessking.com/), which is an unprecedented chess teaching method. In the series are included courses in tactics, strategy, openings, middlegame, and endgame, split by levels from beginners to experienced players, and even professional players.
With the help of this course, you can improve your chess knowledge, learn new tactical tricks and combinations, and consolidate the acquired knowledge into practice.
The program acts as a coach who gives tasks to solve and helps to solve them if you get stuck. It will give you hints, explanations and show you even striking refutation of the mistakes you might make.
The program also contains a theoretical section, which explains the methods of the game in a certain stage of the game, based on actual examples. The theory is presented in an interactive way, which means you can not only read the text of the lessons, but also to make moves on the board and work out unclear moves on the board.
Advantages of the program:
♔ High quality examples, all double-checked for correctness
♔ You need to enter all key moves, required by the teacher
♔ Different levels of complexity of the tasks
♔ Various goals, which need to be reached in the problems
♔ The program gives hint if an error is made
♔ For typical mistaken moves, the refutation is shown
♔ You can play out any position of the tasks against the computer
♔ Interactive theoretical lessons
♔ Structured table of contents
♔ The program monitors the change in the rating (ELO) of the player during the learning process
♔ Test mode with flexible settings
♔ Possibility to bookmark favorite exercises
♔ The application is adapted to the bigger screen of a tablet
♔ The application does not require an internet connection
♔ You can link the app to a free Chess King account and solve one course from several devices on Android, iOS and Web at the same time
The course includes a free part, in which you can test the program. Lessons offered in the free version are fully functional. They allow you to test the application in real world conditions before releasing the following topics:
1. Rare variations
1.1. 1. g3, 1. b4, ..
1.2. 1. b3
1.3. 1. d4
1.4. 1. d4 Nf6
1.5. 1. d4 Nf6 2. Nf3
2. Alekhine’s defense
3. Benoni defense
4. Bird’s opening
5. Bishop’s opening
6. Blumenfeld counter-gambit
7. Bogo-Indian defense
8. Budapest gambit
10. Catalan system
11. Center gambit
12. Dutch defense
13. English opening
14. Evans gambit
15. Four knights’ game
16. French defense
17. Grünfeld defense
18. Italian game & Hungarian defense
19. King’s Indian defense
20. Latvian gambit
21. Nimzo-Indian defense
22. Nimzowitsch defense
23. Old Indian defense
24. Philidor’s defense
25. Pirc-Robatsch defense
26. Queen’s gambit
27. Queen’s Indian defense
28. Queen’s pawn game
29. Reti opening
30. Petrov’s defense
31. Ruy Lopez
32. Scandinavian defense
33. Scotch gambit & Ponziani’s opening
34. Scotch game
35. Sicilian defense
36. Three knights’ game
37. Two knights’ defense
38. Vienna game
39. Volga-Benko gambit
40. The complete course of openings
* Added notifications settings; select which notifications you want to see in the Practice
* “Go” floating button on the home screen now opens the first new exercise
* Added Instagram share for puzzles
* Added voice chooser setting for Animation
* Improved dark theme support, you can now use “Follow system” option to match your system theme
* Make statistics colors in the light theme more bright
* Copy full exercise PGN to the engine after solution
* Various fixes and improvements
The Chess Opening Lab (1400-2000) is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.