Download Clip Studio Paint for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Clip Studio Paint for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Clip Studio Paint on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Clip Studio Paint for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Clip Studio Paint on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Clip Studio Paint on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Clip Studio Paint for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Clip Studio Paint on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Clip Studio Paint and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Clip Studio Paint for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Clip Studio Paint on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Clip Studio Paint and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Clip Studio Paint and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Clip Studio Paint
|App Name||Clip Studio Paint|
|Update||October 15, 2021|
|Requirement||9 and up|
Clip Studio Paint FAQs, Guide, and Features
Get up to 3 months free!
Get three months free when signing up for your first plan! Get one hour free every day on smartphones.
Used by over 10 million artists worldwide¹. All the features of the classic illustration, comic, and animation tool loved by professionals, Clip Studio Paint, now on Android and Chromebook.
● Create uniquely natural-feeling, expressive brush strokes
● Supports Samsung Galaxy S Pen pressure sensitivity
● Compatible with Wacom graphics tablets, including One by Wacom and Wacom Intuous, with DeX mode support for Wacom One on Galaxy devices
● Over 30,000 free and premium brushes made by creators worldwide available through the official material store and an active community to help guide your art
● Draw, animate, add sound, create comics, and more! Explore a world of creativity and enjoy sharing your artwork with friends and family.
● Draw more than ever before with Clip Studio Paint
・Create lines like a pro with Line Stabilization, even if you’re new to digital art
・Use your fingers to adjust the thickness and shape of drawn lines afterward
・Place and pose 3D models on your canvas to help you draw people, animals, and objects at tricky angles
・Take out the work of laying down flats with the smart fill tool
・Get coloring inspiration with an automatic AI colorizer
・Import 3D data to create backgrounds quickly
● Further yourself with Clip Studio Paint
・Spur yourself and the community on with free courses on the official Clip Studio Paint website and Youtube channel – new tutorials are posted weekly
・Download over 80,000 materials by community members for free from the official material sharing service to bring your creations to life
・Share your work easily on social media – upload a timelapse of your creative process, animate your drawings or try your hand at comics for even greater social media notoriety!
● Used by professionals
・High functionality to meet the stringent demands of creative professionals
・Customize the expressiveness of your brushes and pens to your heart’s content
・Import and export PSD and vector files to easily work between other desktop apps
・Work on files with up to 10,000 layers, 100x that of similar apps
● The ultimate app for creating comics, manga, and webtoons
・Packed with features and materials, bring your comic to life with nothing but Clip Studio Paint
・Create speech bubbles, frames, and action lines with a single tap
・Use as many screentones as you like
・Explore a range of comic fonts
・Manage multiple pages all in one app and work on projects with your team
・Choose from multiple webtoon templates and preview your project before you publish
● Used by professional freehand 2D animators
・Animate with Clip Studio’s fully featured animation suite
・Take your first steps by adding movement to your drawings
・Then, add sound, camera movements, and more!
・Create short clips for social media or even full-length TV-quality animations!
● Target Devices and Specifications
・Android 9 or later (ARM32/ARM64)
・Minimum 6GB free storage space
・Internet connection is required to authenticate the app
・ Minimum 3GB memory required, 6GB or more recommended
・ 6″+ display recommended
・ 3GB or more memory required, 6GB or more recommended
・ 10.4″+ display recommended
・ChromeOS supporting Android 9 (ARM32/x86/x86_64)
・Minimum 4GB memory required, 8GB or more recommended
・WXGA (1280 x 768) or higher recommended
● About in-app purchases
In-app purchases are required to save the canvas and export it to various file formats on Android tablets and Chromebooks.
In-app purchases are required to use all the features of the app on a smartphone with no time limit.
If you would like to take advantage of pen pressure using DeX mode and the S-pen, please sign up for any plan other than the smartphone plan.
Terms of Service
・Fixed a bug where pen pressure applied in dragging an item is applied to the cursor during the entire action when the “Change brush cursor” setting in Preferences is set to “Change size, thickness & direction when pen is hovering”.
・Fixed a bug on tablet devices that allowed the height of the palette dock to be changed even if “Lock palette height” was enabled.
・Other issues have also been fixed.
The Clip Studio Paint is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.