Download Coach Tactic Board: Soccer for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Coach Tactic Board: Soccer for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Coach Tactic Board: Soccer on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Coach Tactic Board: Soccer for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Coach Tactic Board: Soccer on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Coach Tactic Board: Soccer on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Coach Tactic Board: Soccer for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Coach Tactic Board: Soccer on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Coach Tactic Board: Soccer and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Coach Tactic Board: Soccer for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Coach Tactic Board: Soccer on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Coach Tactic Board: Soccer and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Coach Tactic Board: Soccer and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Coach Tactic Board: Soccer
|App Name||Coach Tactic Board: Soccer|
|Update||July 3, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Coach Tactic Board: Soccer FAQs, Guide, and Features
If you would love to have a classic whiteboard around but there simply isn’t one around, then this is the perfect app for you! That is why we started the Coach Tactical Board. This app was made exactly for you, and to make your life easier!
1. Create tactics/drills for your players (47 default tactics).
2. Training module (use ball, cones, ladders and other objects to create exercises).
3. Drawing tools: 8 different types of lines (solid, dotted).
5. Save an unlimited number of tactics/drills.
6. Full, half, training & plain court mode.
7. Create Teams with your players.
8. Substitutions: drag & drop players to made changes in you squad.
9. Customize players: name, number, position and photo.
10. Use folders to group tactics/drills by type.
11. Export tactics/drills.
12. Customize your board: color, number of players etc.
Most of listed features are completely free, the rest of them are available in InApp purchase. Please note that with each app update users gets new features for free, join now!
If you have questions, suggestions, fell free to contact us:
Email: [email protected]
1. Copy training objects.
2. Change player shape (triangle, square, diamond).
3. Add more play details (coaching points, progressions).
4. Easy access to loaded play details (‘Info’ button).
5. New team colors.
6. Export animation crash fix.
The Coach Tactic Board: Soccer is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.